Egg chasers of the SMB

It's mitigation in relation to the height, it's not a mitigating factor in leading with shoulder and initiating contact with no attempt to use arms.
Which would make a yellow card appropriate as the normal punishment for a no arms tackle when there is mitigation against contact with the head.

Never mind though, the game is won, Manu wasn't playing any further part in the game regardless of the colour of it.

33 - 30 not an accurate reflection of the game but that's sport. I presume the Taffs won't bleat on about AWJ's deliberate knock on...

AWJ is whingeing on about Joe Marler and saying he should be banned.
Maybe the RFC need to look at AWJ’s winding up of Sinckler in last years 6 nations. Or even when he went though the ruck yesterday to haul down Farrell who was stood 10 feet back.
I hate these fuckers who like to dish it out but don’t like it back at them.
However it doesn’t make any difference, they still f***ing lost 😄

I'm fuckin sick of Marler. Far more focused on being a circus clown than playing.

I wish him and Farrell would concentrate on playing rather than working up the opposition.

The cock grab seems to have caused quite an uproar - some calling it a sexual assault. What’s everyone’s opinions on that?

I found AWJ saying that it’s impossible to captain now as you can’t talk to the referee ironic, as he is the most chirpy man on the pitch.

Gregor Townsend will be walking that tightrope this afternoon. One more bad performance and result and he's staring at the exit door. A pity because he was one of the mainstays of the victorious '97 Lions so I always like to see him do well.

Gregor Townsend will be walking that tightrope this afternoon. One more bad performance and result and he's staring at the exit door. A pity because he was one of the mainstays of the victorious '97 Lions so I always like to see him do well.

I don't think it was that smart for them to give him the Scotland job when they did. Cotter was going well and the team was developing nicely. They seem to have been rushed into the succession plan before it was time, because Townsend started making noises and giving the SRU some sort of ultimatum. Not a good look, especially since they've started going backwards

I'm fuckin sick of Marler. Far more focused on being a circus clown than playing.
Had a good game yesterday & in a world of floods, coronavirus, austerity, Brexit division etc, etc one bloke tickled another blokes tail whilst looking innocently around to see if anyone noticed in an 82000 capacity stadium surrounded by 40+ cameras & approx 5m viewers! Cracked me up...

...and it has wound all souls west of the Severn up a treat!!!

Back