EFL TV Selection dates 2023/24

Shef Wed is an interesting one.

All last games need to start together to prevent possible collusion.
But all they are all scheduled to kick off at 3 pm Saturday 4th May.
To the best of my knowledge* the 3pm Saturday TV Blackout is still in place this season, so they would have to move all of them in order to televise their usual 2 or more last day games. There is a full Premier League fixture list that Saturday too.

* happy to be corrected by anyone with further info.

To the best of my knowledge* the 3pm Saturday TV Blackout is still in place this season, so they would have to move all of them in order to televise their usual 2 or more last day games. There is a full Premier League fixture list that Saturday too.

The final day date and time hasn’t been confirmed yet.

The kick off times will be different for championship, league one and league two I think? This was the case last season - although it might have been because of the coronation:

Championship games at 3pm final day last season could be on tv as well. Millwall v Blackburn was and so was our game away to Preston:

The kick off times will be different for championship, league one and league two I think? This was the case last season - although it might have been because of the coronation:

Championship games at 3pm final day last season could be on tv as well. Millwall v Blackburn was and so was our game away to Preston:

League One and League Two finish the week before. Their last games are 27th April

League One and League Two finish the week before. Their last games are 27th April
Ah right.

I just meant that regardless of the kick off time - whether it’s 3pm or not - the final set of fixtures would likely have one or two on tv with goals around the rest of the games being shown as they go in.

Think the final Saturday of the Championship season is usually a 12:30 kick off? There's been exceptions - last year when they were shifted to the Monday, being an extra bank holiday for the coronation. Can remember them all being moved to the Sunday the occasional year as well but more often than not it's early on a Saturday

Friday 29 March​

Bristol City v Leicester City KO 1230 - Sky Bet Championship
Wrexham v Mansfield Town KO 1500 - Sky Bet League Two
Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town KO 1730 - Sky Bet Championship
Watford v Leeds United KO 2000 - Sky Bet Championship

Monday 1 April​

Leicester City v Norwich City KO 1230 - Sky Bet Championship
Stoke City v Huddersfield Town KO 1500 - Sky Bet Championship
Ipswich Town v Southampton KO 1730 - Sky Bet Championship
Leeds Utd v Hull City KO 2000 - Sky Bet Championship

Tuesday 2 April​

Portsmouth v Derby County KO 2000 - Sky Bet League One
All tickets always come with proviso time and date can be changed but you knew that anyway!
Thank me later

Friday 29 March​

Bristol City v Leicester City KO 1230 - Sky Bet Championship
Wrexham v Mansfield Town KO 1500 - Sky Bet League Two
Blackburn Rovers v Ipswich Town KO 1730 - Sky Bet Championship
Watford v Leeds United KO 2000 - Sky Bet Championship

Monday 1 April​

Leicester City v Norwich City KO 1230 - Sky Bet Championship
Stoke City v Huddersfield Town KO 1500 - Sky Bet Championship
Ipswich Town v Southampton KO 1730 - Sky Bet Championship
Leeds Utd v Hull City KO 2000 - Sky Bet Championship

Tuesday 2 April​