EFL On Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have a little gander at Coventrys second goal, ooofff... Not that you will care like 😂

Decent I take it? Who scored?

Grabban's beard hasn't grown any thicker. I thought it would have come on by now.

Gervain kastaneer scored, some cheeky flick ups in the move that lead to the goal.

Agree about the beard, shambles

Yes. Grabban's beard looks like a tramps beard.

Millwall v Sheff Wed was odd with the kit colours. I couldn't tell the difference.

Who's he then? New signing? Class name mind.

Yes winger from NAC breda, they got relegated from the eredivise.
Scored 2 in pre season, then got an injury and scored within a minute of his league debut today... Built like a light heavyweight lol

Yes winger from NAC breda, they got relegated from the eredivise.
Scored 2 in pre season, then got an injury and scored within a minute of his league debut today... Built like a light heavyweight lol

Any good then? Do you sign many foreign players?

It seems we're scared of signing a player from outside the UK.

Mitrovic is a f***ing embarrassment rolling around like that.

Agreed, he should get done retrospectively for that.

He played well mind. Fulham looked very good, but then they should do considering how much money they've spent.
We don't normally, but this year we've signed 2 wingers from abroad... Both look very handy, pacey over 6ft.

You seem to have a decent scouting setup. Know much about it?

Agreed, he should get done retrospectively for that.

He played well mind. Fulham looked very good, but then they should do considering how much money they've spent.

You seem to have a decent scouting setup. Know much about it?

No.. Robins has come in and set one up as we didn't have one before he came, we used to sign journeymen and has beens, pretty much what got us relegated.

Robins said he had 9 players who he had in mind for over 6 months and got them all in before pre season, signed matty godden from Peterborough 2 weeks ago upfront and I believe he's hoping to get herbie Kane in from Liverpool this week

No.. Robins has come in and set one up as we didn't have one before he came, we used to sign journeymen and has beens, pretty much what got us relegated.

Robins said he had 9 players who he had in mind for over 6 months and got them all in before pre season, signed matty godden from Peterborough 2 weeks ago upfront and I believe he's hoping to get herbie Kane in from Liverpool this week

He must have a good eye for a player.

Willis played well today after a shaky start against Oxford. He scored the equaliser and he was my man of the match.

Boro's following looks shocking. Unless they were just housed in the upper tier.

Last edited:
He must have a good eye for a player.

Willis played well today after a shaky start against Oxford. He scored the equaliser and he was my man of the match.

I Like Jordan, Coventry lad and fan, his dad goes to all the matches, you will probably see him in the Sunderland away end at some point.

We replaced him with mcfadzean from Burton, who so far looks to have filled the void.

I wish Jordan all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back