EE.

Deckard

Goalkeeper
Does anyone know the best way to get out of a context? I’ve got 16 months left but they have decided to put the price up by another £5 a month.

Does anyone know the best way to get out of a context? I’ve got 16 months left but they have decided to put the price up by another £5 a month.

Nothing you can do, it’ll be in the terms and conditions they can increase it by inflation + 3.9%. If it’s higher than that then you can get out of it but they know that so don’t go that high. It needs outlawing but it’s currently legal.

my latest contract with them expired in January and when it did they told me, and at the same time told me my charges were going up £4 to £54. When I started with them I was paying £30.

I shopped around and got a 2yr contract with Vodaphone for £25.

my latest contract with them expired in January and when it did they told me, and at the same time told me my charges were going up £4 to £54. When I started with them I was paying £30.

I shopped around and got a 2yr contract with Vodaphone for £25.

Canny jump over two years. Not sure how that one was possible.

Luckily enough my EE 2 year SIM only deal ran out the other week.
I went into the EE shop in the town and asked the salesman if he could do a deal comparable to others on the market (for example Smarty)
He replied that he couldn't.
I left the shop and went over to the Vodaphone shop, and got a cracking deal with "Talkmobile" - which piggy-backs onto the Vodaphone network.

I left the shop and went over to the Vodaphone shop, and got a cracking deal with "Talkmobile" - which piggy-backs onto the Vodaphone network.
How weird. Came on to talk about this very network.

Does anyone use this or vodafone? Ive just switched and the 4G is awful in many different places inside and out. Ive put the suggested settings in as a new APN but uts awful. I believe Vodafone have now ditched 3G which could be the issue? As its mainly in 'E' mode.

Im ready to cancel my contract after 2 days

How weird. Came on to talk about this very network.

Does anyone use this or vodafone? Ive just switched and the 4G is awful in many different places inside and out. Ive put the suggested settings in as a new APN but uts awful. I believe Vodafone have now ditched 3G which could be the issue? As its mainly in 'E' mode.

Im ready to cancel my contract after 2 days
Better coverage locally for me than EE for a kick-off.

They used to be great, they're absolute shitbags now. Been in deadlock with them since December, it's been to the ombudsman, back to EE and they still havent fixed the issues. They're now almost begging me to re-engage with them but I think I'll just walk away. Contract cancelled and a GifGaff sim or something similar. The more they make, the worse they get - not just EE but every company out there.

I switched my sim only from Vodafone to Lebara, 30 day running deal and can change or canx anytime. Quick n painless switch took 5 days including keeping my old number.

2yrs was my last contract with them, I joined them 18 months before that so total of 3 and half years.
Ah. I found if you don’t renew contract or look into it after the contract is up they shaft you. Mine was £65. Renewed at £55 and as I near 18 months in it’s currently now £61 so will be £65 ish again (and this is with 30% friends and family discount) but works out about the same as buying my phone at 0% over two years.

They dropped prices when they removed free eu roaming. So now it’s an add on. But the yearly apr increase is never great.

Back