Eddie Money - RIP

Oops. He has a show on the telly over here and I saw a trailer where they’re teasing some kind of medical news and cut to him saying “we’re gonna get past this” ... was it cancer?

I think they were trying to market it along the lines of that Ozzy Osbourne show with him in the middle of the chaos acting an absolute mess and all his family and mates trying to sort him out.

Oops. He has a show on the telly over here and I saw a trailer where they’re teasing some kind of medical news and cut to him saying “we’re gonna get past this” ... was it cancer?

I think they were trying to market it along the lines of that Ozzy Osbourne show with him in the middle of the chaos acting an absolute mess and all his family and mates trying to sort him out.

Aye it was the cancer that got him.

Will always remind me of the time I was working at a Classic Rock station in Canada.

First I ever heard of him was on The Old Grey Whistle Test. The rest of the band announced “he used to be a cop”. Thought that was odd a bunch of yanks saying that to a live audience of half a dozen BBC technicians and engineering nerds.

Back