Ecdysterone

Boris Bear

Striker
Anyone tried it? Any good?

I'm getting back into full training after a while out with a hernia and I feel like I need a bit of a boost but I'm avoiding creatine and running a small deficit as I also want to lose a clem. I've heard ecdy is easy to live with but mixed results for different people

Anyone tried it? Any good?

I'm getting back into full training after a while out with a hernia and I feel like I need a bit of a boost but I'm avoiding creatine and running a small deficit as I also want to lose a clem. I've heard ecdy is easy to live with but mixed results for different people
My mate is selling supplements atm and I think this is one he sells.
I'll ask him what it's like marra.

He recommended Turkesterone for me as I'm looking to put on a bit size after 4 months off (also trying to lose a bit of the gut I've developed)

My mate is selling supplements atm and I think this is one he sells.
I'll ask him what it's like marra.

He recommended Turkesterone for me as I'm looking to put on a bit size after 4 months off (also trying to lose a bit of the gut I've developed)
As I understand it Turk can be a little harder on the digestive system, but I've looked at that as well. You can stack them too. As I understand it Turk can make a difference to power but Ecdysterone makes a difference to cardio and endurance too (so you can do more work in the gym, which I guess also has a pay off for power).

Also look at Tongkat Ali.

Would be good to hear what you mate says...is he selling online?

As I understand it Turk can be a little harder on the digestive system, but I've looked at that as well. You can stack them too. As I understand it Turk can make a difference to power but Ecdysterone makes a difference to cardio and endurance too (so you can do more work in the gym, which I guess also has a pay off for power).

Also look at Tongkat Ali.

Would be good to hear what you mate says...is he selling online?
Canny! Sounds like you've done some canny research into it.

I've messaged him so will let you know what he says pal, will try and get a link to his site as well (but Tbh may just be amazon)

Have you had your testosterone levels checked? What makes you think you need it? Can you not just train without it?
I haven’t mate.

Maybe I don’t need it but I wanted a boost (if one was available) to help me get back to levels I was at pre pandemic.

Anyway, I feel like I’ve had good results with it. Definitely going up the weights more quickly and feel like I’m getting more muscular.

After 2 days of using it I had a bad panic attack during the night that I think must have been attributable, but I’ve been ok since

Back