Eccentric/Weird People from your childhood & teenage years

Status
Not open for further replies.

We used to have a female PE teacher who watched us taking a shower, used to harass the shy lads if they tried to cover themselves up coming out with comments like "I have seen one before you know, don't be shy" we were 14/15 at the time, definitely not right.

First day at grammar school, kid behibd me one of he middle class angels lit up and blew snoke over my head , I was eleven and reacted as an eleven year old would. Teacher looked up, saw the smoke and threw me into the corridor despite my pleasof innocence. Headmaster on his afternoon rounds saw me wouldn’t listen to what I had to say, in his office the bastard flogged me. I never forgaave any of the three after that, the head and teacher were not fit to be near kids the sh*t sitting behind turned out to be exavtly that , his father was in a high position so the sh*t took full advantage. Got him on the football pitch and was sent off, not easy in those days.

Last edited:
Remember an IT teacher we had, proper alcoholic who would visibly shake during lessons due to not having a drink.

His coping mechanism was to eat chocolate bars, so much so that one of his desk drawers was stuffed full of them. He kept making excuses to go and buy more from the vending machine downstairs during lessons. He would say 'I'm just going for some printer paper' or whatever and come back empty-handed except for chocolate bars stuffed in his pockets.

I heard his wife left him and he drank himself to death on vodka, so not a very happy ending.

Remember there used to be a bloke would stand outside the fence at Downhill Primary and sing weird old songs until a teacher would chase all the kids gathered on the school side. Would've been about 91/92. Hadn't given it a second thought until I read this thread but thinking back he was either a harmless owld fella singing a few songs or a right wrongun wanting a crowd of kids near him.

:lol::lol:

We had a very sexy female chemistry teacher. Not a subject I took much interest in. (Chemistry that is 😃)

I was at the back of the class, playing about with something. She told me to bring it to her. I did and she confiscated whatever it was, with a good natured smile.

As I returned to my seat, I took a diversion behind the lasses, who were sitting in a row on lab stools, with their bottoms sticking out.

As I went past, I pinched them all on the arse, in turn. They all shrieked.

The lady teacher invited me back to her desk, signalled me to bend over, and she pinched my bum.

It was high on my list of fantasies for weeks!

In hindsight you should have wanked one of the lads off.

Not pleasant , but a price worth paying given your teachers method of punishment.

Used to be a teacher who backhanded me and burst my nose, really explosive temper, thankfully that's all he did to me. Years later it came out he had molested a few other boys, one of whom has mental health issues, one tried to commit suicide, another lad seems relatively unscathed but who knows. The teacher had worked all over the world, eventually arrested in a caravan in Scotland in his 80's 🙄
A number of teachers were sadistic or took their tempers out on the children they taught, they wouldn't have been in a job today.
Mr Alan Waters what a **** he was when it all came out years later I wasn't surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back