Eat out to Help out

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m done....had a table at brewdog this affa but can’t face it after the Moti last night...

Missed the first week due to being on holiday but managed to get to

Colman’s seafood temple
Wetherspoons
Angelos
Ury
Hawksmoor
Scran and Scallie
Unos
Wagamama

Think it’s been a great initiative, all positive experiences in the places we’ve been and hopefully the businesses have had the boost they were hoping for....

As an aside, the Moti Raj was rammed last night, great to see and maybe that’s the knock on effect of the eotho Scheme.

Now it’s time to pay the piper and eat nowt for a month :lol:

I’m done....had a table at brewdog this affa but can’t face it after the Moti last night...

Colman’s seafood temple
Wetherspoons
Angelos
Ury
Hawksmoor
Scran and Scallie
Unos
Wagamama

Think it’s been a great initiative, all positive experiences in the places we’ve been and hopefully the businesses have had the boost they were hoping for....

As an aside, the Moti Raj was rammed last night, great to see and maybe that’s the knock on effect of the eotho Scheme.

I wonder how many will be doing the same. Be a shame if the benefits from this for the restaurants are almost immediately undone.

Off to an Italian place this evening. Very posh menu. Hope they do chips and ketchup.

I wonder how many will be doing the same. Be a shame if the benefits from this for the restaurants are almost immediately undone.

Haha agree mate...think there’s an obligation for us to do our bit beyond August, use them or lose them. If the incentive was geared around gaining consumer confidence then it seems to have done its job.

I’m not capable of stopping in for a week never mind month, will just have to chose a bit more carefully :lol:

Just back from Liberty Browns. This month I've been to

House of Zen
Miller and Carter
Oak tree farm (shite)
Aperitif
Liberty browns

This has been a great incentive

I've not been to a single place.
Tried a few but fully booked so just went out on weekends.
Good to see that some places are going to do their own thing by way of discounts.

Colman’s seafood temple
Wetherspoons
Angelos
Ury
Hawksmoor
Scran and Scallie
Unos
Wagamama

Spoons are continuing it until 11th November at certain places apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back