Easyjet - add booking to account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked a flight on easyjet and it looks like I wasn't signed in when I booked it, so the booking isn't showing up in my app. I've got the booking reference and I can print the boarding pass etc, but it would be a bit easier if I could add the booking to my account. Anyone know how you do this? Can't see an option on the website or in Google

Did you enjoy it? Any recommendations?
We're off next week, going from Edinburgh.

Aye mate it was lovely.

We got a tasting menu at a michelin star place called Albora, it was unreal.

Link: http://en.restaurantealbora.com/

There's a place called Sobrino la Botin and it's meant to be the oldest restaurant in the world. We went along but it was a total tourist trap, the food was canny shite and everyone in place were tourists. So I'd say avoid that.

We were looking at going to that old restaurant, & the linked on is on our list too, but they'll be closed while we're there. We've got page after page of places to go to. Mostly looking forward to the cider houses & free tapas bars. Also taking in both the Madrid's first home games in La Liga, which sort of makes up for missing the smogs & Shrews games.

Booked a flight on easyjet and it looks like I wasn't signed in when I booked it, so the booking isn't showing up in my app. I've got the booking reference and I can print the boarding pass etc, but it would be a bit easier if I could add the booking to my account. Anyone know how you do this? Can't see an option on the website or in Google

One way trip to Raqqa? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back