Easter 2024

Do you go to church?

Do you buy Easter Eggs for others, buy clothes, or just give them money?

Your favourite Easter Egg?

Is Easter a time for you to spring clean in house and do garden stuff like jet washing and painting fence etc?

Do you enjoy a Sunday Club Easter Session?

I've bought the bairn 2 eggs (wispa and mini eggs) and a book.
I don't do religion, I'm planning on thinning out my clothes / drawers at the weekend.
I'll be doing Easter weekend club whilst scoffing my large Cadburys flake egg ☺️

Happy Easter my loves 😘
I would save the money given and buy the Easter eggs the next day for like 25p on sale

Do you go to church?

Is Easter a time for you to spring clean in house and do garden stuff like jet washing and painting fence etc?

No.

Only buy little eggs for the bairn to go on a hunt around the house and garden.

Galaxy.

Aye, because I have 5 days off (always take one day annual leave next to the long weekend).

Never been to one.

What’s your answers HettonGirl?

I go and help out with flowers etc

Just give them money to buy their own stuff or buy tickets for Empire/Cinema or if they go away etc

Crunchie i think, but haven't had chocolate for over a year now

Try and get things prepared to do warmer jobs when weather is nicer, and a good clean of the house and windows etc

I don't drink so no

No churches for me.

Easter eggs for the grandkids, box of creme eggs on the table for anyone else.

Never had an Easter egg for yonks but like a white creme egg.

Already done my share of the spring jobs in the garden. The missus does the plants and greenery.

Missus' birthday on Sunday, all the family are round so stopping in. Nobody in hour house particularly likes lamb except me which is always a disappointment that it's not on the table at Easter.

Do you go to church? God no!

Do you buy Easter Eggs for others, buy clothes, or just give them money? Buy the kids an egg each.

Your favourite Easter Egg? Twix or Twirl. I love chocolate but I just find it all a bit sickly.

Is Easter a time for you to spring clean in house and do garden stuff like jet washing and painting fence etc? Working Friday and Monday. It will be quiet so I'll get loads done. I prefer having the days off when most people are all at work.

Do you enjoy a Sunday Club Easter Session? Not sure what that is. If it involves keys in fruit bowls then probably not. If it's just a few beers then I'm all in.

Do you go to church?
No

Just the kids

From what I remember they're all pretty much the same.

Will do a de clutter of every room.

Aye, never miss a Sunday Club. Edinburgh this Sunday.

Back