EastEnders v Corrie ? What's your favourite

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

I get made to watch Corrie (under the thumb) ...it's absolute rubbish .With one or two exceptions (Maureen lipman and David Neilson who plays Roy) the acting is horrendously bad and the fact that their has been 2 serial killers with connections to the Platts says it all. I think people like it for its humour but I can't get away with it

EastEnders I dont mind especially with a massive lads fans playing Zack. I just think the acting is more authentic and gritty and I'm looking forward to seeing who gets killed at Christmas

EastEnders or Corrie what's your favourite?

Over the years eastenders has been better in general but can’t watch either of them these days, just complete drivel.

If Corrie is in I can still recognise and name a few. EastEnders hardly any.
Sharon, Dens daughter was on the other night like

1. Emmerdale
2. Coronation street
3. Eastenders
In my opinion
Emmerdale is the only one I watch

Fell into it by leaving itv on after the news

It's alright

Lass I was seeing used to be into EastEnders. She used to stay over on Mondays only during the week cos of her kids being at their dads. Every Monday bloody "Easties". Nickname as bad as the lousy programme

They are both absolutely shite.
Used to love Corrie but it’s shit now. Eastenders I absolutely hate, always have, I have to mute the telly if I even hear the theme tune. That accent 🤮.

I get bored of any series if it goes on too long, 4 is usually my maximum. How anyone can watch decades of shite acting and ridiculous storylines is beyond me.

If anyone is watching this with interest they need to reassess there lives and think ‘am I thick’

I a time where we have the world at our fingertips you choose that.

Back