Earning Money Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got rejected for a scholarship I was shortlisted for from Cambridge University and now can’t afford to go there for my masters even though I’ve been accepted.

I have a month to pay for the thing (approximately 23k), how would the SMB suggest I go about raising the cash? Legality is a grey area in this instance of course!

I need cheering up, so the more mental the suggestion the better :lol:

Last edited:

Just got rejected for a scholarship I was shortlisted for from Cambridge University and now can’t afford to go there for my masters.

I have a month to pay for the thing (approximately 23k), how would the SMB suggest I go about raising the cash? Legality is a grey area in this instance of course!

Sell autographed flags.
Or open a tea room - should be a new idea in your area.

Just got rejected for a scholarship I was shortlisted for from Cambridge University and now can’t afford to go there for my masters even though I’ve been accepted.

Why did you get rejected?

Let’s dig into the facts first before you get help

Sell used underwear on ebay.

Watch episode 5 series 5 of Dave Gorman's "Modern Life is Goodish".

Black cab drivers get kick backs from "gentlemen's clubs" for bringing punters to their door, often more than the admission fee that the punter charges. Gorman bought an old black cab on EBay, took four mates to gentleman's clubs. He dropped them off at the door, the mates went in paying admission, Gorman (as taxi driver) received the kickback (clearing a profit), he then parked his cab round the corner, and his mates left the club and moved onto the next club.

Details of the website that the cabbies use to find which gentlemen's clubs offer these payments are on a website which Gorman mentions in the programme.

Alternatively, look at swapping stuff for better things. Repeat. When you have something worth 23k. Sell it.

Google One Red Paperclip for the back story.

What about www.23GrandHomePage.com

Set it up and sell ad space for 10p a pixel. Promote it heavily via social media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back