Early leavers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same thread after every home game, other than locking people in the stadium it is not going to change.
Is it the same at other clubs though....especially when they're on a bit of a roll results wise? I'm just wondering if our fans are relatively more likely to leave early than other clubs....what do you think?

Aware it’s been mentioned before on here but the team is 4-1 up, have given everything for us today and people are streaming out with 5-10 minutes to go. Team should be applauded after the graft they’ve put in

Has it ? Not noticed.

It was.

Last edited:
It’s a bit sad to see after a great win. I was at Hertha vs Mönchengladbach today, 4-2 win for Berlin and most stayed until the end to applaud the team off. In fact the players went over to the “home” end and celebrated with the fans, it was nice to see and creates a good bond between the fans and players.

Aware it’s been mentioned before on here but the team is 4-1 up, have given everything for us today and people are streaming out with 5-10 minutes to go. Team should be applauded after the graft they’ve put in

Fuckin hell - never had one of these threads before.

Give it a rest, it has all been said.

Said it before what about them that arrive late, them that leave their seat 10 minute before half time for a pint and come back 5 minute into the second half , old people that leave to avoid the crush and those with small children that leave early.

It’s a bit sad to see after a great win. I was at Hertha vs Mönchengladbach today, 4-2 win for Berlin and most stayed until the end to applaud the team off. In fact the players went over to the “home” end and celebrated with the fans, it was nice to see and creates a good bond between the fans and players.
Ross and the team do, unfortunately our pathetic supporters have pissed off early

Not going to criticise anyone it’s up to them. But Jesus the players cost us a shed load of points the last couple of seasons.
The support is needed this season. Haawwwaaayyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back