Early Leavers(Again, but with a twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Handwich

Striker
Nee the wonder. Took the car tonight. Something which i have never done before, usually its a few pints afterwards in the town, then last bus home. Used the Park and Ride and reached the A19 at 23:00 hrs. Never again.
Thats a journey of 3.2 miles that should take 1 hour 3 mins to walk according to Google Maps.

Nee the wonder. Took the car tonight. Something which i have never done before, usually its a few pints afterwards in the town, then last bus home. Used the Park and Ride and reached the A19 at 23:00 hrs. Never again.
Thats a journey of 3.2 miles that should take 1 hour 3 mins to walk according to Google Maps.
Be quicker if you left late marra ;)

If I parked anywhere near the ground , I'd stay behind for 30 minutes. Reckon you'd get home about the same time.
Or leave at half run next time

Disgrace that people left early to get home and out of the cold after a shit night watching shit football, should have stayed till the end and clapped off the gutless multi-millionaires for the effort they put in, have these fans no respect?

Is that not why though as how many other people took the car toneet rather than hang about or go to the pub and just public transport it?

Disgrace that people left early to get home and out of the cold after a shit night watching shit football, should have stayed till the end and clapped off the gutless multi-millionaires for the effort they put in, have these fans no respect?
What time did you leave? I left at 85 mins when I turned it off in the hope we'd score if I didn't see it :lol:

We stopped till the end as we always do. Walked to the car which was parked behind Jackson's/Bus depot and expected a long journey home. Got straight over the bridge and back in Quarrington Hill club by 10.25pm. Like already said you being better stopping till the end.

Think you might want to check out this thread mate for a possible explanation.

Edit: it's not a happy ending

I didn't think it was that bad.

There were a few lapses in concentration and a couple of the ***** looked like they didn't want to be there but I thought somebody our football was OK tonight.

We were back in Stanley 10-15

We stopped till the end as we always do. Walked to the car which was parked behind Jackson's/Bus depot and expected a long journey home. Got straight over the bridge and back in Quarrington Hill club by 10.25pm. Like already said you being better stopping till the end.
I did. Thats why it took ages.

Your mistake was getting the park and ride. I park 20 mins walk from the ground, stayed to the end and was on A19 at about 10:20 or so.
Like i said mate, never again. Its a shambles. I don't know who to blame, the club or the council so i'll play safe and say the council. The access to the stadium from the A19 is a disgrace after Queen Alex North End roundabout. Spare land arl ower and single lane traffic.

And people moan about early leavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back