Early Doors Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

crime won't crack itself

I seen a video or perhaps it was a commentary where you're let in on an almost missed joke with the two coppers, if you listen to the radios when they turn them back on as they leave the Grapes the station operator is giving it the whole Tango Whiskey Alpha Tango and other spellings :lol:

Just got tickets. Hopefully it will be canny, was great back in the day.

Keep thinking its not that long since it was on. However smoking in pubs and showing Polaroids of the woman he has an affair with feels canny dated

Long shot but I bought the last 2 Manchester tickets (Wednesday matinee), wanting to go to Newcastle show instead if anyone would be interested in swapping.

Long shot but I bought the last 2 Manchester tickets (Wednesday matinee), wanting to go to Newcastle show instead if anyone would be interested in swapping.
Get yerself to the Wednesday matinee. I'm there as well as it's all I could get tickets for and it was before the tour dates were announced.

Get yerself to the Wednesday matinee. I'm there as well as it's all I could get tickets for and it was before the tour dates were announced.

I made the same mistake.

Happy to go but work may get in the way that week but we`ll see.

May have to be a down n backer rather than an overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back