"Dynamo is Dead" - TV programme

Travis

Striker
Not a big fan of magic but this lad has always intrigued me, his story is pretty interesting too with the mental health and health issues he’s faced.

Really enjoyed that. Glad he didn’t die.

Thread title and OP contradictory?

Or am I being a (Brexit) thickie?

Edit, I think I am, the show title says he’s dead and the banterkernt isn’t

Last edited:
Thread title and OP contradictory?

Or am I being a (Brexit) thickie?

Edit, I think I am, the show title says he’s dead and the banterkernt isn’t
The show was called Dynamo is Dead but in SMB tradition I was making people aware that he wasn’t in fact dead.
I think you misunderstood my comment, I was paying him a compliment for his acting/trickery.
Okay sorry it sounded like you were saying he was irrelevant and people wouldn’t notice his demise. Thought was a bit harsh for no reason 😂

Not a big fan of magic but this lad has always intrigued me, his story is pretty interesting too with the mental health and health issues he’s faced.

Really enjoyed that. Glad he didn’t die.
Followed him from the early days
He's had a tough time of late
I found last nights stuff more like a bit of a MH awareness show which worked but a lot of the magic seemed staged
Some was his usual high quality though
I was tense when I realised the burial was live.
Canny kid

A mate /neighbour of mine did the editing of the programmes when he was popular. He basically bases all his magic on camera trickery and editing. He has always been dead to me.

watched this last night - the final "stunt" was canny - the rest of his "tricks" were abit far fetched. Opening a can of coke without touching it? pushing it off the table? Making a pen float and put its own lid on? Tyson Fury air punching his mate.

He would be locked up in Area 51 if any of that wasnt staged.

Why was the thread title changed? That was the name of the show and I also stated he wasn’t dead. Is that really where this place has gone to?

2 hours of shite for a 3 minute stunt at the end. The camera was directly above him in the hole then panned back so he was out of sight when the digger tipped the soil in. He was out of shot just enough time to either fit breathing gear or to climb into a void higher up. Seen better tricks on BGT.

Back