Durham v Students, Riverside 26-28th March

I'm in Mexico working and have just found out my company is likely going to collapse and I will be made redundant. Absolutely gutted and borderline suicidal ha but a few months at home with my folks and a buying a season ticket at Durham is my one comfort.

One of my happy places on earth, even when 7 layers are needed.

Just on the cricket, amazing to see Ackerman do that, I know its up against students, but looking like he could be a big player for us. I wonder who misses out?

I'm in Mexico working and have just found out my company is likely going to collapse and I will be made redundant. Absolutely gutted and borderline suicidal ha but a few months at home with my folks and a buying a season ticket at Durham is my one comfort.

One of my happy places on earth, even when 7 layers are needed.

Just on the cricket, amazing to see Ackerman do that, I know its up against students, but looking like he could be a big player for us. I wonder who misses out?
Welcome back

Absolutely hammering it down

It's looking a lot brighter this morning at Footman Towers on the Birtley side of CLS. Could well be some play this morning if they managed to keep the pitch dry and the forecast seems to improve as the day goes on. I don't know how much play there'll be, but it doesn't look like a total dead loss from here

just spotted the 1.10 start post. Pity... it's nicer here atm than it was at any point yesterday

Last edited:
I think Coggers is looking good. I hope he avoids injury issues this season.
The students are making a good fist of this, I thought Whaits and Gerantla looked the part facing Potts and Coggers. Gibson did well even though he was limping quite a lot.

Back