Durham v Notts (h) T20

Got tickets and travelling from Guisborough for the match ... so any weather updates would be appreciated.

A near 100 miles round trip to watch the rain come down doesn't sound like much fun!

Got tickets and travelling from Guisborough for the match ... so any weather updates would be appreciated.

A near 100 miles round trip to watch the rain come down doesn't sound like much fun!

It's been raining here in CLS for the last half hour- it's coming from the north and cant see any break in the cloud.

It's been raining here in CLS for the last half hour- it's coming from the north and cant see any break in the cloud.
Many thanks TRT appreciate your post - you are literally "The Man on the Spot" being based in CLS ... realistically need to leave no later than Noon so I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if there are any updates.

I know the forecast is for rain but it was here this morning and it's dry and bright!

Many thanks TRT appreciate your post - you are literally "The Man on the Spot" being based in CLS ... realistically need to leave no later than Noon so I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if there are any updates.

I know the forecast is for rain but it was here this morning and it's dry and bright!

Still raining lightly here but all the forecasts are pointing to heavier rain from 1pm.

Good luck with your decision!

I'm in Newcastle city centre and it's lashing down....not good if it's travelling south as earlier suggested.

Back