Durham v Notts (A) Bob Willis Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durham name the same 13 man squad as per Derbyshire match in this comp.
Lee's
Dickson
Jones
Bedingham
Harte
Poynter
Ekersley
Coughlin
Raine
Carse
Potts
Salisbury
Rushworth
Probably raises more questions about the players who are not selected rather than who is travelling.
First still no slow bowler! I know our options are limited but surely it must be the main priority for next season to find a slow bowler who they fancy for championship cricket and the one dayers as well.
Secondly where is Berhadian! We sign a Saffer on a two year deal who is nearer 40 than 30 then wait till September for him to be available and then don't select him.
Third point surely nobody can put a case forward that Poynter deserves a place in the squad ahead of Clark. I know he has had plenty of chances and its only T20 but he had just hit two 50s Poynter has never looked capable of scoring.
Finally what has happened to Burnham?

Perhaps Behardien has never had the opportunity of a red ball net since arrival. Not too bothered if it gives Jones,Dickson and Harte an opportunity on a normally true Trent Bridge track.
Presumably they've given up on Trevaskis and seeking a replacement. James Logan SLA(Yorkshire) trialled in a recent games v Scotland.
Poytner's inclusion and Burnham's exclusion can only be for non-cricketing reasons.

Perhaps Behardien has never had the opportunity of a red ball net since arrival. Not too bothered if it gives Jones,Dickson and Harte an opportunity on a normally true Trent Bridge track.
Presumably they've given up on Trevaskis and seeking a replacement. James Logan SLA(Yorkshire) trialled in a recent games v Scotland.
Poytner's inclusion and Burnham's exclusion can only be for non-cricketing reasons.
Doesn't have to be one or another

So why not have Logan in the squad. They are playing away and don't know what kind of pitch is being prepared and are not even taking a slow bowler in the squad.
I know with nobody being able to attend matches this season it's more difficult to find out what is happening at the club but it appears to be a bit of a shambles this season.

Last edited:
Young player at the club was told if we where picking the team on form you would be around the 1st team. Prove yourself...Then not spoken to and coaches leave training half way through etc. Clarke should play... ruined his confidence. Signing old men on big money who’ve got no balls

Brilliant quality stream this like.

We’re batting, 2-0.
-
Love Trent Bridge me like, wish I was there.

Durham 10-0 (2 overs).

-
3 maidens in a row.

Last edited:

We’re batting, 2-0.
-

Durham 10-0 (2 overs).

-
3 maidens in a row.

Just realised the stream that I’ve been watching on my phone was from YouTube, so I’ve now got it on my big TV in the front room. Looks like I’m set for the next 4 days while WFH

We’re batting, 2-0.
-

Durham 10-0 (2 overs).

-
3 maidens in a row.
Branners, can you post the link for the stream please?

@brandon

found it :D

who is that giant at first slip?

Last edited:
Jones is yet to get off the mark, he’s faced 15 balls thus far.

Trego getting a bowl, ALWAYS does well against us him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back