Durham v Middlesex 7/8/22

Anthly

Central Defender
Looking forward to Sundays 50 over game, weather appears ok ish.
Expected attendance, anyone with an educated guess?

About 3-4000 possibly if it’s a nice day on Sunday.
I think they'll do well to get 2000.🤔

Middlesex have eight of the players who appeared in the recent Championship match at the Riverside in their squad with only Roland-Jones, Helm and Simpson missing.

Going to be a tough task to win today.

Middlesex have eight of the players who appeared in the recent Championship match at the Riverside in their squad with only Roland-Jones, Helm and Simpson missing.

Will the right honourable telephone be in attendance?

I'm toying between seaham food festival, cricket or possibly a bit of both, wondering whether to bring your book (for reading or returning purposes)

That’s a fact, God knows why I’m going down today, certainly not with any thoughts of us actually winning.

Will the right honourable telephone be in attendance?

I'm toying between seaham food festival, cricket or possibly a bit of both, wondering whether to bring your book (for reading or returning purposes)
I'll be there today. No rush for the book as I've got the other 500 odd cricket ones to keep me occupied.:lol:

Back