Durham V Leicestershire (h) T20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today is one of those days, when I need a bank of tvs like in a bookies to keep abreast of all the sporting events

Today is one of those days, when I need a bank of tvs like in a bookies to keep abreast of all the sporting events

You should have been in The Sticky Wicket last season when on that famous Sunday they had screens showing the England v NZ Cricket World Cup Final, Federer v Djokovic Wimbledon Final, British F1 Grand Prix and the live feed of Durham v Worcs CC game going on outside.:D

You should have been in The Sticky Wicket last season when on that famous Sunday they had screens showing the England v NZ Cricket World Cup Final, Federer v Djokovic Wimbledon Final, British F1 Grand Prix and the live feed of Durham v Worcs CC game going on outside.:D
:lol: I’ve asked the mrs if I could put up five 20 inch screens on the sitting room wall

you can guess the response :lol:

I still can't believe the ECB scheduled a round of championship games the same day as the final. Absolutely batshit mental.

Even if England hadn't made the final it's the biggest game in cricket.

Decent start from Durham.
Canny run out from Bedingham there. Fumbles a straight ball the batsmen take on a run and he throws down the wickets at the bowlers end.

Last edited:

Me too marra, got a canny bit money staked on it all too so my front room could easily BE a bookies :lol:

Garn canny again here mind, good to see the lads enjoying their work.

21-0 off the first over, Clarky going berserk!

36-0 (2 overs) Clark 25 (8), Lees 9 (4).

Last edited:
You alright marra? Not seen you on here as much this last week or so, you just busy with the move??

Clark gone for 35 off 14 but damage done really, pinch-hitter Raine comes in and we’re already beyond 50 inside 5 overs :lol:

57-2 (5 overs) Lees misses a quicker one from Parkinson.
House move should be done soon but the other sale fell through so we will be moving in with each others folks lol until we find somewhere. I'm back at work now (was working from home since March, now on a week on, week at home rota) and as you can imagine (University), it's crackers with so much to do. All fine though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back