Durham v Durham University pre season

mosi

Midfield
Afternoon lads and lasses

Has there been any info on when this game will be happening? I’m able to go for the first time, having joined the ranks of the unemployed (retired!) recently. Just wanting to get it on my cricket calendar.

Cheers

Shite being at the Riverside mind if that's true although I'm sure @The Red Telephone will disagree.

I would love it to have been at the Racecourse again although I can't imagine the weather being as good. Shame if its not as I've been practicing my fielding skills after failing to cut off the ball that ended in the river last season:oops:.

Mind you at least there may be some toilets open at the Riverside which may be good news for at least one of our fellow Trapdoor Barmy Army!:D

I would love it to have been at the Racecourse again although I can't imagine the weather being as good. Shame if its not as I've been practicing my fielding skills after failing to cut off the ball that ended in the river last season:oops:.

Mind you at least there may be some toilets open at the Riverside which may be good news for at least one of our fellow Trapdoor Barmy Army!:D

I thought I'd leave the door open for you to make a toilet reference 👍

Mon 27th March Durham Cricket v Durham UCCE 3 Day Riverside 11am

Tue 28th March Yorkshire 2nd XI v Durham 2nd XI 2 Day Headingley 11am

Tue 28 March Yorkshire v Durham 2 Day ECB Friendlly Headingley 11am

I guess last 2 are same match

Mon 27th March Durham Cricket v Durham UCCE 3 Day Riverside 11am

Tue 28th March Yorkshire 2nd XI v Durham 2nd XI 2 Day Headingley 11am

Tue 28 March Yorkshire v Durham 2 Day ECB Friendlly Headingley 11am

I guess last 2 are same match
Will yorkshires saviour mr graves dock dudham championship points if we win both games, probably just a massive fine. Would love it if he gets the Yorkshire gig then comes to the riverside. I doubt he would the smarmy git

According to the Met Office, real feel temp at 10am on Monday is -1c. Will definitely need thermals. 🥶

So long as it remains dry is all that matters. Can't be any worse than the game against Gloucs at Gateshead Fell in 1994.:lol:

Mind you the Co Durham Upper night be a bridge too far!

Back