Durham v Derbyshire T20

Technically an away match but being played at the Riverside.
It appears there will be at least one change in the team as Berhadian is finally available for selection. I would think he would come into the team for Dickson.

Technically an away match but being played at the Riverside.
It appears there will be at least one change in the team as Berhadian is finally available for selection. I would think he would come into the team for Dickson.
Yes but probably academic given the weather forecast. What is worrying is that Franklin apparently believes that our bowling is up to standard. Clearly he has different standards to me as what constitutes high performance.

Yes but probably academic given the weather forecast. What is worrying is that Franklin apparently believes that our bowling is up to standard. Clearly he has different standards to me as what constitutes high performance.
I have watched quite a bit of other counties on the various streams at the start of this tournament and most of them are using the more traditional tactic of bowling wicket to wicket with pace off the ball. Hampshire yesterday where excellent with a second string bowling attack against Essex and forced them to hit down the ground and basically strangled the life out of the Essex batsmen.I honestly don't believe the Durham bowlers have got the required skills to bowl all these slower short balls etc. Back to basics for me.

I have watched quite a bit of other counties on the various streams at the start of this tournament and most of them are using the more traditional tactic of bowling wicket to wicket with pace off the ball. Hampshire yesterday where excellent with a second string bowling attack against Essex and forced them to hit down the ground and basically strangled the life out of the Essex batsmen.I honestly don't believe the Durham bowlers have got the required skills to bowl all these slower short balls etc. Back to basics for me.
Yes,adopting the old adage "the more I practise the luckier I get".
Heavens, varying the pace, bowling from wide of the crease, not exactly difficult.

Back