Durham v Derbyshire (a) T20

They often bring teams back on when its raining in this format they do everything to get a result
Can't say I've known Durham come back out in the rain in this format. I may well be mistaken but that applies to the other formats also
It was the competition referee that relayed it to the commentators who then reported it. If he's getting it wrong then it's a massive cock up, these games are supposed to finish at 10pm latest.
This.

Why obviously? Doesn’t appear that way from the numerous reports from people inside the ground about it - from both sides.

What’s more, you’re the only one mentioning agendas.
So what are people trying to say then it obviously wasn't the cut off thats why they came back

So what are people trying to say then it obviously wasn't the cut off thats why they came back

So you aren’t prepared to allow yourself whatsoever to believe the umpires may have made a mistake?

Seeing how various people at the game reported the cut off being well before the resumption?

They do make mistakes you know, just ask Joel Wilson.

So you aren’t prepared to allow yourself whatsoever to believe the umpires may have made a mistake?

Seeing how various people at the game reported the cut off being well before the resumption?

They do make mistakes you know, just ask Joel Wilson.
I'm sure I heard Martin Emmerson say it was 10:08 for the cut-off just as the players came back on.

Just wondering why they don’t play Rushy in the blast - it’s only 4 overs. The difference between getting to Finals day and not in my opinion.

Back