Durham tickets.

Macho

Striker
Had priority to buy tickets for next year's t20 vs Australia and left it in our lasses capable hands. She's only gone and f***ing got tickets for the non alcohol section which I do not want at all. Does anyone know how or if I can get a refund on them? Tried to ring box office bit it's a premium number ffs.

Congratulations your ticket site is even shitter than ours. Try to create account and says details already registered. Try to log in or change password and says email invalid

Had priority to buy tickets for next year's t20 vs Australia and left it in our lasses capable hands. She's only gone and f***ing got tickets for the non alcohol section which I do not want at all. Does anyone know how or if I can get a refund on them? Tried to ring box office bit it's a premium number ffs.

I nearly fell for that when ordering, noticed the no alcohol bit so had to buy full price tickets for the kids in our group. we just got them all in the trapdoor stand instead.

I nearly fell for that when ordering, noticed the no alcohol bit so had to buy full price tickets for the kids in our group. we just got them all in the trapdoor stand instead.
Spoke to the bloke and he said I'll be fine as the upper area of the family bit is only non drinking. Any idea if this is right?

I'm getting tickets too; anyone suggest which is the best stand to choose? I notice it's £55 in some stands and £65 in others so for the sake of a tenner I'm happy to go posh.

Speak to Matty Wilson @MattyDurhamCric on twitter

I don't understand he ticketing situation for ENG v AUS at Riverside. I bought my tickets on Tuesday and then today I got an email saying I'd got into the ballot for presale on Friday. :confused: How can it be presale if I already bought them 3 days before?

Back