Durham sign Gibbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will he get off the plane and decide not to bother again?

I hate all these T20 signings. Load of shite, get a player in for the whole season. I kind of miss the time when you'd sign one overseas player for all games, all year.

I hate all these T20 signings. Load of shite, get a player in for the whole season. I kind of miss the time when you'd sign one overseas player for all games, all year.

loved having Martin Love here, never seen anyone make batting look so easy

agree.

But these players can't be arsed anymore

Well they have not learned from last saesons mistake of putting all their eggs into the 20-20 basket, we could have been, and should have been county champions again, first county for donkeys years to be champions 3 years on the trot.

Well they have not learned from last saesons mistake of putting all their eggs into the 20-20 basket, we could have been, and should have been county champions again, first county for donkeys years to be champions 3 years on the trot.

3 in 4. We had a year of being shite

great signing, watchin him for perth in the bbl and he was awesome, apart from getting out first ball of the final. sure colly had a bit to do with him comin.

this batting line up would be awesome, jus pack the rest of the team with bowlers!

gibbs
colonel
blacky
stokes
benks
colly

Every year since he was last hear, i want Ross Taylor back on a full season.

i agree with those saying i dont like these mercenary t20 one year cricketers for hire... but aye i wouldnt swap ross taylor's spell here for anything...

Could be some good overseas players this season, particularly in T20. Gibbs, Murali back at Gloucester, Ajmal at Worcs, Boom Boom at Hants and Glamorgan trying to sign Mitchell Johnson.

The Breen Machine said:
Could be some good overseas players this season, particularly in T20. Gibbs, Murali back at Gloucester, Ajmal at Worcs, Boom Boom at Hants and Glamorgan trying to sign Mitchell Johnson.

Or a bunch of has beens

great signing, watchin him for perth in the bbl and he was awesome, apart from getting out first ball of the final. sure colly had a bit to do with him comin.

this batting line up would be awesome, jus pack the rest of the team with bowlers!

gibbs
colonel
blacky
stokes
benks
colly

Agreed, well happy with that. It would be great to win the T-20 just to complete the collection :cool:

Agree with this.

Sarwan for Leicestershire is a good signing for Div 2.

Agreed, well happy with that. It would be great to win the T-20 just to complete the collection :cool:

We have had some cracking batting line ups in 20/20 anyway in recent years but our bowlers just arent up to the task in that form of the game. Next year will be exactly the same unless we have massive improvement and proper plans with the bowlers.

We have had some cracking batting line ups in 20/20 anyway in recent years but our bowlers just arent up to the task in that form of the game. Next year will be exactly the same unless we have massive improvement and proper plans with the bowlers.

good point, off the top of my head,
Breese,Borthwick,Onions,Blackwell,Stokes,Collingwood,Claydon
Could do with another high quality seamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back