Durham season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougy16

Full Back
Like so many people I'm sick of watching over paid footballers. Is it worth getting a season ticket for Durham?

Like so many people I'm sick of watching over paid footballers. Is it worth getting a season ticket for Durham?

It's worth watching Durham. Whether is worth it money-wise depends on how many days you are able to make use of it. I had a season ticket but last year I couldn't get that often so hardly made use of it. This year I'm a pay on the gate person. (they do accept visa)

With working Mon-Fri 9-5 its not worth me getting one. I used to get an 18-24 membership which they scrapped and change to 18-21. I was then too old for that so just got a T20 one for the last 2 seasons. This year im off on holiday and miss 4 of the home games so just buying on the day. Shame there arent more weekend games in the CC or the 1 Day Cup, and maybe a Weekend Season ticket - or something similar

Yes.

Can you pay on the gate again this season?

Going to take the bairn/s down but they might not go more than once.
Yes, though it could be £15 on the night. Under 19s are free this Friday

A183 Bournmoor roadworks

That is a route I take to get to Durham cc from Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on your age, I’m over 60 and pay £135 for the season, this is an early bird price so I’m not sure what the full price is, ordinary adult prices are a little dearer.
Durham CCC Membership | Durham County Cricket Club
Same for me. Good value if you’re retired and can get down regularly.

The other advantage is being able to pop down for part of the day. Yesterday afternoon I was on grandkid duties but came down for the morning session. Wouldn’t have been worth it if paying in the gate.

I remember having a membership/season card for The first season of First Class Cricket - that little blue book with all the tear out slips
You still had to get tickets for the sunday league games using your vouchers in those days

Think it cost £20 for the season as a junior

I remember having a membership/season card for The first season of First Class Cricket - that little blue book with all the tear out slips
You still had to get tickets for the sunday league games using your vouchers in those days

Think it cost £20 for the season as a junior

I can remember there was hell on when Durham entertained Essex at Hartlepool that season and hundreds of members were turned away as they thought turning up with their little navy blue book was sufficient to get them in, not realising that 6000 members cant fit into a ground with a capacity of 2400.

£60 that season for a full membership for me.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back