Durham Season Review

I would give it a 7/10. We are close to getting back our rightful division one status

I didn’t get to any games this summer but I’m hoping things are sorted by next year, so I can get to at least a few t20s.

I’m hoping we get Darcy Short back, as that lad on figures alone, look a cracking player

What would be good now over the next few weeks from the club is a bit of clarity about which players have been released and which players have signed new deals.
For instance to my knowledge there has been no public announcement on Scot Steel and he started the summer on a development contract. That probably got updated during the season due to the amount of 1st team cricket he played but it would help the club's PR if they updated it's supporters.

What would be good now over the next few weeks from the club is a bit of clarity about which players have been released and which players have signed new deals.
For instance to my knowledge there has been no public announcement on Scot Steel and he started the summer on a development contract. That probably got updated during the season due to the amount of 1st team cricket he played but it would help the club's PR if they updated it's supporters.
Tweet from club
"Today's Members Forum has been cancelled. A members event will be organised in due course. " suggests we'll be getting an update shortly.

Back