Durham - Pre Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

safcdccc

Apart from the pointless friendly against Durham Uni, have we made any announcement to any other friendlies?

Apart from the pointless friendly against Durham Uni, have we made any announcement to any other friendlies?
Dont think so.

Not going to Dubai this year for financial reasons and i think that there was talk of trying to arrange something with the likes of yorkshire. Not sure if it fell through or not.

I find it a bit rich that durham are sponsored by Emirates and the latter cant find the money to fly the team over for nowt and get them set up in a hotel for a few days.

Dont think so.

Not going to Dubai this year for financial reasons and i think that there was talk of trying to arrange something with the likes of yorkshire. Not sure if it fell through or not.

I find it a bit rich that durham are sponsored by Emirates and the latter cant find the money to fly the team over for nowt and get them set up in a hotel for a few days.

It was an Emirates sponsored tournament that we played out there last year as well, wasn't it?

The club appears to be broke.

Fairly obvious the club are skint, yet some on here still expected (some may still expect) us to sign a top class overseas player, never going to happen.

Harmison is still earning a fortune and until he goes, nothing much will change given we broke the salary cap last season.

I still think we'll have a good season and I'm looking forward to it very much.

Very frustrating we haven't announced any pre season friendlies. The Uni game is marked in but that was a pretty pointless exercise last season in my opinion.

The kit supplier issue still remains unknown despite the contract termination of Cotton Traders at the end of October.

Certain players need to make more of a contribution this season, such as Smith, Stoneman, Mustard (mainly in the LVCC) and Muchall. Great opportunity again for the likes of Jennings, Harrison, Wood and Rushworth who are all promising players and have shown they are capable of doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back