Durham players left or released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any official announcement about any players who are leaving or have been released since the end of the season. I know Colly and McCarthy are officially gone but is there anybody else?

The club never announce a retained list. We only find out the next season or from a tweet from the player involved. According to the BBC Hickey and Arshad are still on the staff.
Presumably Main will have been released for the same reason as McCarthy.

Last edited:
The club never announce a retained list. We only find out the next season or from a tweet from the player involved. According to the BBC Hickey and Arshad are still on the staff.
I think Gavin Main has had one of the strangest careers of any Durham player I can remember, he is there but never seen.

Why? Scotland aren't a test nation

Reactions: Bri
Pringle needs to be released. He’s very poor and shown no signs of improvement
Not with the bat but maybe with the ball? Though not sure as he didn't get much of a chance …. then there's Trevaskis who may pull ahead of him in the pecking order and Whitehead who seems pretty good.

We seem to have a lot of spinners.

Someone better let Pringle know about this meeting then
Be better if someone pointed out to him that he needs to score big runs at club or DCCC 2nd level if he wants to present his case for 1st XI selection. Highest score of 82 last season at club and 2nd XI is fairly mediocre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back