Durham Membership 2021

Got the nephew his membership again, hopefully he see's cricket in 2021

Just seen this, but good on you. It was my uncle who got me into Durham, used to take me and my cousin regularly throughout the summers of the 90’s :cool:
They do a Concession Membership for people living over 50 mile away which is £145 for the 2021 season.

I’ve always thought that cricket (counties certainly) always finds a good balance when it comes to ticket pricing. That’s a fine example IMO of the club getting it right. Another is junior prices, very reasonable.

Last edited:
Just seen this, but good on you. It was my uncle who got me into Durham, used to take me and my cousin regularly throughout the summers of the 90’s :cool:

I’ve always thought that cricket (counties certainly) always finds a good balance when it comes to ticket pricing. That’s a fine example IMO of the club getting it right. Another is junior prices, very reasonable.

Aye got him it for this year but covid stopped that, but he absolutely loved the few games we took him to so hopefully he gets to see some cricket in 2021.

My nephew on my side of the family is 4yr old so hopefully get him involved sometime in the future.

Even Yorkshire, not known for being reasonable to their members and supporters, do one for young adults (under 25) for 80 quid. Three years too late for me sadly

Back