Durham Members Video

I think they played it safe by filming it in the Members Lounge as opposed to maybe asking the opinions of folk who frequent other parts of the ground ie those hotbeds of dissent: Co Durham Stand Upper Tier,Deckchair Casuals, Blue Seats Loyal and the fearsome Balcony Bovver Boys.:lol::lol:

I think they played it safe by filming it in the Members Lounge as opposed to maybe asking the opinions of folk who frequent other parts of the ground ie those hotbeds of dissent: Co Durham Stand Upper Tier,Deckchair Casuals, Blue Seats Loyal and the fearsome Balcony Bovver Boys.:lol::lol:

Must say, in my experience I’ve never known such dissent as that amongst the members :eek:

Must say, in my experience I’ve never known such dissent as that amongst the members :eek:

Especially when they put 5p on the price of a cuppa I imagine.:D

Tbh for all I've been a member since 1992 I've only been in the actual lounge about half a dozen times (and never to watch the cricket) as I was always under the impression you had to be over 75 before you were allowed in.

:lol::lol::lol:

Same

Does my head in sometimes

Especially when they put 5p on the price of a cuppa I imagine.:D

Tbh for all I've been a member since 1992 I've only been in the actual lounge about half a dozen times (and never to watch the cricket) as I was always under the impression you had to be over 75 before you were allowed in.

I am usually the youngest person By 40 years

Do love it, such good crack when we won under colly with virtually all academy lads

You’re right though and you worry about the future, I honestly don’t know anyone my age who goes or used to go. And I’m from Chester where the ground is. My mates just football mad.

I’m going the other way as I get older

Last edited:

Back