Durham Fixtures for iOS Calendar

Anyone savvy enough to sort this?
Last year the club sent though an e mail with a link and I just clicked on it and it automatically updated my calendar ..... hoping the same will happen this year! But if not, I'm hoping we've got someone computer savvy on here to sort us illiterate's out! Otherwise I'll have to go analogue!!

Last year the club sent though an e mail with a link and I just clicked on it and it automatically updated my calendar ..... hoping the same will happen this year! But if not, I'm hoping we've got someone computer savvy on here to sort us illiterate's out! Otherwise I'll have to go analogue!!

I couldn't remember where I'd got it from, but I had one last season - that's where I'll have got it, you're right.

I did. It opened a page on RTG with an error message.... as below

"
RTG Sunderland Message Boards - Error
The requested page could not be found.

No idea then. Should just be a public calendar. Had similar things work fine when just sent round as a link in an email rather than as a messageboard link.

I cut and pasted the url and it worked perfectly for me. Many thanks @Carl and the Passions

Just tried it - if you click on the link it opens the RTG error message page but if you are in New Calendar Subscription and copy and paste the link it works. Maybe that is what some above are doing wrong.

Thanks Carl, although it would have been nice to have the different competitions show up in different colours ;) (only joking)

Back