Durham Coaching Appointments

Chapman sounds like a jobs for the boys appointment from North (with the south north connection)
Still, sounds like he has a solid CV ….. so don't care that North presumably knew him previously. I was wondering what they were going to do for batting coaching, now I know.

And good for Gidman too.

All we need now is a captain.

Still, sounds like he has a solid CV ….. so don't care that North presumably knew him previously. I was wondering what they were going to do for batting coaching, now I know.

And good for Gidman too.

All we need now is a captain.

My money is on Raine

Why? not a fan? I have no idea so be interested to hear views
Regarding Chapman the cynic in me asks why he wasn't 're-engaged for the 2018 IPL season.His lack of playing and coaching experience at 1st class level must be a concern.
However, sincerely hope that he is a success.
Think Gidman will be a good addition to the Academy but I'd be concerned if it's at the expense of Lowe.

Regarding Chapman the cynic in me asks why he wasn't 're-engaged for the 2018 IPL season.His lack of playing and coaching experience at 1st class level must be a concern.
However, sincerely hope that he is a success.
Think Gidman will be a good addition to the Academy but I'd be concerned if it's at the expense of Lowe.

James Lowe is still involved, running the boys 14s and 15s. Will is running the boys under 12s and under 13s.

Back