RTG Durham Challenge Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spenny charge a tenner (possibly £12) for their home games. It was never going to be £3 a ticket for what is a first team game for them.
Spenny have charged a fiver in previous rounds, not sure if under 23s have had a home game.

Under owners who didn’t know enough about football to pull out and pay the fine. We used to swerve it to avoid injuries to players and pay the fine happily under owners with a long term interest and knowledge of the professional game.
Now we’re in it cos the owners can’t afford the fine.

Givower man.
Quinny knew nowt about football? Are you on drugs mate?

Quinny knew nowt about football? Are you on drugs mate?
Ill tell you what. You dig up the records of safc entering the county cup and correspond em with the times safc have been skint or just changed ownership and get back to me eh?

Ill tell you what. You dig up the records of safc entering the county cup and correspond em with the times safc have been skint or just changed ownership and get back to me eh?
Tell you what, you tell me who owned the club when we "swerved the Durham Cup"

Christ almighty I can remember when safc could afford to say bollox to the county cup and pay the fine. Not any more. THIS is the real measure of how far we’ve fallen.
We’ve won the Durham Challenge Cup 21 times, mainly when we were one of the best teams in the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back