Durham CCC shambles

Thebumble

Central Defender
Has anyone had any trouble attempting to get a refund from the club? I’m still awaiting one from 17th August. I’ve been told there’s issues in the chequeing dept (probably none to send) and I’ll have it ASAP! The club is a f***ing joke!

Has anyone had any trouble attempting to get a refund from the club? I’m still awaiting one from 17th August. I’ve been told there’s issues in the chequeing dept (probably none to send) and I’ll have it ASAP! The club is a f***ing joke!
Send The Donald in to sort it. :cool:

Seriously though the club still seems to be going backwards, very worrying

Got my refund a while back, £10 as had a T20 season ticket. But they took an admin fee off that so ended up being £8.50.

Yet they fucked up my orders for the 1/4 final, which resulted in my phone bill being £18 more than normal thanks to 2 calls to them trying to solve it and wouldn't compensate me in any way!

Support your Cricket club !
You seem to be saying that you get "free" tickets to watch games so, why moan about a lack of refund !

What’s the refund for mate?

as others have said, I got a £8.50 cheque about a fortnight back, for a rained off t20 game.

might just be me but I've never had any bother with the ticket office at all

same at the safc ticket office.

The results have been poor but it's been a great year watching cricket for me.

Love a day at the cricket, love being a durham member and love durham CCC.

So it's a fuck off from me anarl.
Fuck off? I guess using capital letters correctly doesn’t mean anything to you. Thick bastard!

Fuck off? I guess using capital letters correctly doesn’t mean anything to you. Thick bastard!
Why would one 'guess'? The written statement confirms the failure to use capital letters. However, I won't lower myself to your level of abusing someone just because their use of English does not conform to standards that you follow.

Got my refund a while back, £10 as had a T20 season ticket. But they took an admin fee off that so ended up being £8.50.

Yet they fucked up my orders for the 1/4 final, which resulted in my phone bill being £18 more than normal thanks to 2 calls to them trying to solve it and wouldn't compensate me in any way!
Don’t ring the 0844 number in future then.

Ring an 01 number and get them to transfer or I’m sure someone will have the landline number.

Always rang the 0191 number SAFC used. They loved to hide the free one. Seems Durham do too.

Last edited:
Why would one 'guess'? The written statement confirms the failure to use capital letters. However, I won't lower myself to your level of abusing someone just because their use of English does not conform to standards that you follow.
I wouldn’t tell someone to fuck off on a public forum, just because their opinion differs to my own.

Don’t ring the 0844 number in future then.

Ring an 01 number and get them to transfer or I’m sure someone will have the landline number.

Always rang the 0191 number SAFC used. They loved to hide the free one. Seems Durham do too.

Sent the club a message on twitter about it, got a reply from a lad who works in sales who gave me his mobile number for future, so hopefully avoid any more charges going forward

Back