Durham away at Lancs (Sedbergh)

Getting tickets through Durham or off Lancs website?
I'll wait nearer the time, probably get player comps. Need to look at accomodation options. Lads I'm sat with today say hotels are expensive so i chance to camp in the lakes (Pooley Bridge). One lad we know said they originally confirmed the game at Southport, so he booked digs for Southport only for it to change venue. Must admit i never noticed any fixture lists mention Southport

Judging by the amount of folk at the cricket these past two days talking about going to this game it appears that Durham are taking 10,000.

Hope their cafes are well stocked.

Not just drive there and back? Ballache, but it isn’t too far really.
One of the couples live in Berwick and they go to every game. I think he said the Premier Inn at Kendal was a small fortune. I know one bloke who booked up for Southport ha

£323 for 4 nights at the Premier Inn at Kendal. The folk I know from Berwick usually stay 5 nights so you're looking at £400 just for accommodation

Last edited:
One of the couples live in Berwick and they go to every game. I think he said the Premier Inn at Kendal was a small fortune. I know one bloke who booked up for Southport ha

£323 for 4 nights at the Premier Inn at Kendal. The folk I know from Berwick usually stay 5 nights so you're looking at £400 just for accommodation

Apologies, misread it and thought you were talking about your own travel plans.

I’ll not be such a nosey twat next time :oops::lol:

Apologies, misread it and thought you were talking about your own travel plans.

I’ll not be such a nosey twat next time :oops::lol:

We may drive over for the Sunday for the day as the wife cancelled her leave the other week when we heard tickets were very limited. Speaking to Lancs fans, they aren't happy about this move. See how it goes. I just hope the Durham regulars manage to get sorted

Back