Durham 2nds v Leics 2nds Ropery Lane June 10

Back to my old stomping ground ..Wasim Raja, David Greener , David Nevins etc. Sun just coming out..reasonable crowd.....Rushy bowling...Burnham offering advice.:lol:

Last edited:

Back to my old stomping ground ..Wasim Raja, David Greener , David Nevins etc. Sun just coming out..reasonable crowd.....Rushy bowling...Burnham offering advice.:lol:
I was at Ropery Lane last Sunday.Always love seeing the old photos.Charlie Stephenson ex Shotley Bridge opener for years with Colly's dad,David .David Jackson, Robbie Harrison,NC Allison, Marshall Lawson Annfield Plain FC legend,60 odd years service including last 50+ as Secretary

I was at Ropery Lane last Sunday.Always love seeing the old photos.Charlie Stephenson ex Shotley Bridge opener for years with Colly's dad,David .David Jackson, Robbie Harrison,NC Allison, Marshall Lawson Annfield Plain FC legend,60 odd years service including last 50+ as Secretary
In the mid 80s I tried to impress a lass I was going out with at the time by naming all the team members on one such photo (the 1978 side if I recall). Needless to say the relationship didnt last much longer which surprised me as I thought an ability to identify Dave Sweeney, Billy Routledge and Ken Flynn would have definitely marked me out as a bit of a catch.🤣😁

Rushy opening the bowling down here at Ropery Lane against Lancs 2nds in the T20 after playing for Segga at the weekend.
Burnham giving his usual vocal backing in the field.:eek:

Last edited:
Two wins for Durham today meaning they have finished with 7 wins and 3 defeats.

I cant see how Burnham will be in tomorrow night's game after two more failures today.

Back