Durham’s White Ball Schedule for 2021

I’m. not fond of this Gosforth game gannings on
Parking is poor and members tend to get crowded into a tight viewing section where only the front seats have good vision
I suppose it generates a big match fee from south north but I don’t like it.
Weren’t we scheduled to go to Darlo last year which is more authentic as it’s actually in the county

Parking is poor and members tend to get crowded into a tight viewing section where only the front seats have good vision
Weren’t we scheduled to go to Darlo last year which is more authentic as it’s actually in the county

Yeah had four home games at Ch le St, Darlo, Gosforth and Scarborough.

Darlo is also a very short walk from the train station and town centre so overall makes for a very accessible and enjoyable day.

Darlo is also a very short walk from the train station and town centre so overall makes for a very accessible and enjoyable day.
Been to see Durham play at Darlington. We lost to Leicestershire who had Alan mullaly and Phil simmonds playing for them

was a scorching hot day

In the pre Riverside days I used to love going to Darlo to watch Durham play: catch the train, leisurely downhill walk to the ground with a great chippy on the right hand side where I used to go to during the lunch interval or maybe a couple of Taylor's pies when they arrived at the ground and often sitting with Tony Day and his disciples.

Great days.

In the pre Riverside days I used to love going to Darlo to watch Durham play: catch the train, leisurely downhill walk to the ground with a great chippy on the right hand side where I used to go to during the lunch interval or maybe a couple of Taylor's pies when they arrived at the ground and often sitting with Tony Day and his disciples.

Great days.

I grew up in Aycliffe so it was ideal for us. We used to stop by Taylor’s on the way for some pasties and pies, fantastic butchers and regularly frequented when I worked in Darlington. I hope we aren’t waiting too long for a game there as it’s a perfect out ground and a chance for me to catch up with some old friends.
Could have been a different season. I was on a freebie off Melvin Betts

Nah I think I think you’re right to be honest mate.

Namedropper

I grew up in Aycliffe so it was ideal for us. We used to stop by Taylor’s on the way for some pasties and pies, fantastic butchers and regularly frequented when I worked in Darlington. I hope we aren’t waiting too long for a game there as it’s a perfect out ground and a chance for me to catch up with some old friends.

Nah I think I think you’re right to be honest mate.

Namedropper
:lol::lol::lol::lol: We went out for a spot of lunch, came back and Durham had lost 7 wickets. got mortal watching and a bit of sun stroke, I had a train ticket from Darlington to CLS but fell asleep and woke up to be in Newcastle train station. To this day I don’t know how I got back to CLS and from there to washington

Happy days

Been to see Durham play at Darlington. We lost to Leicestershire who had Alan mullaly and Phil simmonds playing for them

was a scorching hot day

Leicestershire used to destroy us every time we played them in the early days - Mullally and Millns and Vìnce Wells. In 94 at The Racecourse, Wells and Sheriyar both took a hat trick against us.:eek:

Leicestershire used to destroy us every time we played them in the early days - Mullally and Millns and Vìnce Wells. In 94 at The Racecourse, Wells and Sheriyar both took a hat trick against us.:eek:
They had a decent team back in the day. Durham were building and iirc it was just before harmison, colly etc came into the team

Back