Dune 2

I loved the first one, Villeneuve’s aesthetic is brilliant. Good to see this one is great as having been planned as the finale it’s now the middle film. Always risky.
The first one was brilliant and much closer to the books than previous cinematic attempts. Trying to rope our lass in to going to the Odeon with me, as they’re apparently playing the first film around 9pm and then Dune 2 at midnight, but she called me a ‘geeky bastard’ 😂😂

I loved the first one, Villeneuve’s aesthetic is brilliant. Good to see this one is great as having been planned as the finale it’s now the middle film. Always risky.
I didn’t realise that. The aesthetic is exactly what the Star Wars sequels needed. Not sure about stretching to three but there’s plenty of original source material I suppose.

I didn’t realise that. The aesthetic is exactly what the Star Wars sequels needed. Not sure about stretching to three but there’s plenty of original source material I suppose.
imagine a Villeneuve Star Wars. Man that would be awesome.

Although after Alex Garland he’d be my choice for an Alien film

The original Star Wars movies were literally inspired by the aesthetics of Dune, so…

Third will be Messiah- DV has said that after that (i havent read post Messiah) it starts to go a bit weird.

Out soon, gerrin

Can't wait, it seems an age since the last one. Hopefully it's the same director. He knew what he was doing for the first one. One of the best sci fi flicks for a while.

Back