+++ Dundee 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v Rangers 🇬🇧 kick off 2000 Sky Sports Football +++

Oh well never mind.

As it stands Rangers could win the derby at Parkhead and still lose the title :lol: .

If Celtic win the double I think it would mean Celtic pull level with Rangers on trophies won and as one of Rangers was awarded for a tie then I would argue that Celtic would then be the 'worlds most successful football club' in terms of trophies won.

Rangers fans have banged on about that since forever and I hope they can enjoy banging on about it for the next month until its gone, hopefully forever.

Rangers also need to turn around a 6 goal difference v the same teams Celtic are playing in 5 games (GD is -5 but Celtic have scored 8 more so Rangers would need 6). Its hard to see anything other than Celtic as champions. I don't think Rangers have it in them to draw at Parkhead never mind win and even a win now probably won't be enough.

Dear SFA, I wrote a statement you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my Twitter, and my insta at the bottom
I sent two statements back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble my statements too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your Crawford Allan?

Dear SFA, I wrote a statement you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my Twitter, and my insta at the bottom
I sent two statements back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble my statements too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your Crawford Allan?
I have drunk a quart of vodka and that's Doberman screaming in the boot.....

I thought the Rangers manager was supposed to be really good? What happened??
I mean, I tend more towards Celtic but Brendan is such a dickhead I’d have been happy for Rangers to win it just to piss him off 🤣

Rangers also need to turn around a 6 goal difference v the same teams Celtic are playing in 5 games (GD is -5 but Celtic have scored 8 more so Rangers would need 6). Its hard to see anything other than Celtic as champions. I don't think Rangers have it in them to draw at Parkhead never mind win and even a win now probably won't be enough.
One point from two 'easy' fixtures says it all. They are screwed.
Those celebrations after the draw v Celtic already haunting them.

Daily Record quick off the mark about the Gers display...."Rotten Rangers suffer title race rigor mortis"...Things have really went tits-up when the Daily Ranger (as it's known up here) turns against their favourites..
In fairness, pop into Follow Follow and they call it the 'Daily Rebel'.....

Back