Duncan Watmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannot understand any mag on our forums regular during the season never mind when the season's over. Embarrassing like. Getting back to Watmore, then he'll get in loads of good positions next season just on his pace alone. Whether he can finish them off is another matter. Hopefully gets some early goals to boost his confidence

Sad man and I always thought you were a sensible poster on here.

Crikey, is it precious season on here? If it was said by a mackem you would have all just taken it as banter. If it makes you feel better Id have said it about literally anyone in your squad as it was a joke.

Can't wait to see this lad next season. Honestly think he will tear Championship defences apart and score a hatful.

Hopefully he comes back from injury without losing any of the pace he had!

He's a very good and vastly underated player.

He'll typically be so far ahead of his team mates that he has no option but to put his head down, gain ground and hope for a free kick.

That results in a flurry of 'dog chasing a balloon' wisecracks ..... he's full of pace, never gives up and contributes a lot more than some people choose to see.

2 bites already. Hoping for more.

Bites?

You're biting yourself on your own arse man.

Sitting on here at 9pm on a Saturday night then straight back on the second your eyes opened this morning.

If there's a better way of showing you have absolutely nothing better to do then I just can't imagine ...... is it a cry for help or something equally as tragic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Crikey, is it precious season on here? If it was said by a mackem you would have all just taken it as banter. If it makes you feel better Id have said it about literally anyone in your squad as it was a joke.
Fair play I accept that. But for the record believe it or not I wouldn't of said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back