Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

The lawyers he will have working for him
He's got a full team of lawyers and security services working for him.

The interview was stopped half way through so he could get advice he cleaned himself up then carried on with the interview under advice.
"I believe it was edited half way through" - such an vanilla, obviously true, point that without further comment has no substance or meaning other than to suggest you know something others don't. Piss poor wind up standards.
I am currently researching conspiracy theorists marra, I prefer researching aliens but I have been warned not to.

Yes I think it was edited half way though. That wasn't published by the BBC so that confirms my thoughts that they are liars.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got a full team of lawyers and security services working for him.

The interview was stopped half way through so he could get advice he cleaned himself up then carried on with the interview under advice.

I am currently researching conspiracy theorists marra, I prefer researching aliens but I have been warned not to.

Yes I think it was edited half way though. That wasn't published by the BBC so that confirms my thoughts that they are liars.
Crack on but you're not a patch on some of the characters and successful wind-ups of this forum, which it seems is where you're trying to position yourself.

Its 18 in some states including Florida I think. Also grooming or sexual suggestions to an under 18 is mainly illegal.

There are a lot of discrepancies from state to state. Also a lot of grey areas suggesting that it can be under 16 even.

Basically the law is a bit of a mess over there - see gun 'control'.

Crack on but you're not a patch on some of the characters and successful wind-ups of this forum, which it seems is where you're trying to position yourself.
I'm all you got so a bit appreciation would be nice.

There are a lot of discrepancies from state to state. Also a lot of grey areas suggesting that it can be under 16 even.

Basically the law is a bit of a mess over there - see gun 'control'.

Child grooming up to the age of 18 is a Federal offence. Between 10 to 20 years sentence.

I imagine Andrew would be a person of interest to the FBI if he ever returns to the USA.

Last edited:
Wow. He has done so much dodgy stuff he genuinely can’t be sure of anything. What a car crash. And not a word of compassion for the victims. He just came across as deluded and entitled. And to say he say he wasn’t sorry he was friends with him because he got a load of other stuff out of it, is morally bankrupt. Very very damaging to him and the royal family. Well done Emily maitliss for showing no deference: “unbecoming?! He was a sex offender!!”
On that bit, I'm not really sure what she expected him to say. These posh royal people are brought up speaking a certain way.

Similarly, pretending she was aghast that Epstein had never mentioned there was an arrest warrant out for him. It is quite feasable he would not mention it! (Note, this is different from if Andrew should have known anyway)

So without actually watching it what was said. How did they manage to drag it out for an hour with the bad judgement as regards to Epstein and I've can't remember having met her line?

Nce to know that he has "a tendency for being too honourable". Which was his main motivation for staying with Epstein for 3 or 4 days after his release, walking together in Central Park, and going to a dinner party. To tell him they can't be friends any more in person.

So without actually watching it what was said. How did they manage to drag it out for an hour with the bad judgement as regards to Epstein and I've can't remember having met her line?
He pushed his luck, I don't believe the accusations made against him but I believe he is a liar so who knows what really happened?

Child grooming up to the age of 18 is a Federal offence. Between 10 to 20 years sentence.

I imagine Andrew would be a person of interest to the FBI if he ever returns to the USA.
That would be ideal but Epstein is now dead despite being on suicide watch. This bloke is never ever going to have a witness stand against him. Can you imagine what pressure they will have.

On that bit, I'm not really sure what she expected him to say. These posh royal people are brought up speaking a certain way.

Similarly, pretending she was aghast that Epstein had never mentioned there was an arrest warrant out for him. It is quite feasable he would not mention it! (Note, this is different from if Andrew should have known anyway)
On the first one, I do agree and think it demonstrates how detached he is in every way.

That would be ideal but Epstein is now dead despite being on suicide watch. This bloke is never ever going to have a witness stand against him. Can you imagine what pressure they will have.
I'm sure you can see as I can that now Epstein is dead this is good timing for a wum.

Back