Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

In the bbc interview he looked like someone trying to hide something......now not responding to support the enquiry looks a little odd to say the least

Evidently a highly untrustworthy individual.
In the bbc interview he looked like someone trying to hide something......now not responding to support the enquiry looks a little odd to say the least
I think he is a bit thick to say the least.

I’ve said all along nothing of any significance will happen to him. He will have been told ‘we will take you out of the firing line for a bit sir’

He will be away somewhere hot till it blows over now no doubt.
Seems I was right while being told he was going down, it’ll not end well and he’s bang to rights.

Bloke will have a life just the same as he always has but is now out of those boring engagements he used to have to do.

Seems I was right while being told he was going down, it’ll not end well and he’s bang to rights.

Bloke will have a life just the same as he always has but is now out of those boring engagements he used to have to do.
I wouldn't trust him with anything. No wonder Harry has distanced himself.

Well I for one shan’t be standing on The Mall with my cardboard periscope, waving my little Union Jack when the next one dies, has a sprog or marries some commoner.

Last edited:
It seems bizarre that in such circumstances Andy has to rely on his own recollection of visits to pizza shops when there must be others who could support his story. If it were me I wouldn't have wasted any time at all over these past weeks lining up all the available information in order to prove my innocence because it didn't seem very likely that the FBI was just going to go away.

his story (on the interview) was pretty pathetic , the mexit fiasco of late has taken a lot of press coverage away from him but it will return , he's up to his neck in it IMO
I also have a "theory" that epstein was bumped off

Andrew lives in a world where everyone kisses his arse, this is a shock to his system and he obviously hasn’t got used to it yet, must be a nightmare to advise him on this.
His “how dare you” attitude is making him appear to be hiding info from the public.
Pressure is coming down now and it’s only a matter of time before he will be charged, prob when Epstein’s girlfriend looks after herself and spills the beans.
This won’t end well for him.

Hope he’s got an extremely good brief , if he ever gets interviewed his story will be smashed apart by the FBI.

Maxwell has a lot to answer for here as well mind , she seems to have gone to ground.

There’s more than just those two shitting themselves .

Hope he’s got an extremely good brief , if he ever gets interviewed his story will be smashed apart by the FBI.
In fairness, he's got absolutely no reason to speak to the FBI or any overseas policing force of any type. He's far better off going silent at this point. He's got nothing to gain from talking.

Back