Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

I’ve said all along nothing of any significance will happen to him. He will have been told ‘we will take you out of the firing line for a bit sir’

He will be away somewhere hot till it blows over now no doubt.

He'll have to talk to the FBI, then we'll see where that leads.

What do you want apart from a biscuit?
Ideally to see the sleazy fucker get his comeuppance but sadly the reality is that he’s going to live his life without any guilt or punishment for playing his part in wrecking the people’s lives he has done.
For the record we obviously want the same thing and to see him pay for not having any conscience.

You may have misunderstood my take on this. I despise people like him and have a vested interest in this due to seeing someone close to me have their life torn apart by being sexually abused. Like the person that has wrecked my family life he will never face what their victims have had to. It seems like if it is left too long then it becomes very difficult to prosecute.

This bloke is obviously guilty but I have very little faith in the justice system and when a royal is involved I have even less hope of any kind of prosecution.

Last edited:
So now he doesn't even have to do owt and can just chill out. Bet those who were convinced he was going to jail are seething.

Due to go to Bahrain at the weekend for a planned jolly with one of his few remaining associations.

Nice.

Nowhere.
Ideally to see the sleazy fucker get his comeuppance but sadly the reality is that he’s going to live his life without any guilt or punishment for playing his part in wrecking the people’s lives he has done.

For the record we obviously want the same thing and to see him pay for not having any conscience.

You may have misunderstood my take on this. I despise people like him and have a vested interest in this due to seeing someone close to me have their life torn apart by being sexually abused. Like the person that has wrecked my family life he will never face what their victims have had to. It seems like if it is left too long then it becomes very difficult to prosecute.

This bloke is obviously guilty but I have very little faith in the justice system and when a royal is involved I have even less hope of any kind of prosecution.

Barmy how some were so convinced he'd be doing time tbh.

You should have a bit more faith then.

So now he doesn't even have to do owt and can just chill out. Bet those who were convinced he was going to jail are seething.

Nice.

Nowhere.

Barmy how some were so convinced he'd be doing time tbh.
Even if he does have to speak to the FBI it will be simply to help them with their enquiries into the investigation over her claims and I’ve yet to see they’re even investigating anything.

As yet he hasn’t been accused of any crimes. The sexual encounter happened allegedly in this country where it was entirely consensual and it isn’t a crime to have sex with a 17 year old girl.

The best we can hope for is he will be proven to have banged a lass of 17 which will make him look a twat. That is never ever going to happen given the length of time that has passed and who he is.

Even if he does have to speak to the FBI it will be simply to help them with their enquiries into the investigation over her claims and I’ve yet to see they’re even investigating anything.

As yet he hasn’t been accused of any crimes. The sexual encounter happened allegedly in this country where it was entirely consensual and it isn’t a crime to have sex with a 17 year old girl.

The best we can hope for is he will be proven to have banged a lass of 17 which will make him look a twat. That is never ever going to happen given the length of time that has passed and who he is.

Times have changed mate, as I said, have a bit more faith.

You should have a bit more faith then.
Why? What case has ever ended up in the victims favour that will ever restore my faith that these sort of people will be on the fat end of a public shaming?

You don’t even have to be in high up places for it to be too much of a fuck on for the authorities to turn a blind eye.

I have just been through a course where we reviewed this...

So many people knew it was happening but nobody intervened.

It’s a crime if she has been trafficked for the purposes of sex .

Why? What case has ever ended up in the victims favour that will ever restore my faith that these sort of people will be on the fat end of a public shaming?

You don’t even have to be in high up places for it to be too much of a fuck on for the authorities to turn a blind eye.

I have just been through a course where we reviewed this...

So many people knew it was happening but nobody intervened.

Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, Mike Tyson....plenty more

In the US they dont give a fuck who you are, which leaves ol Andy very vulnerable.

Times have changed mate, as I said, have a bit more faith.
I wish that was the case but it’ll continue to happen time and time again. After the incident people are blamed for missing things but you can’t stop people from being horrible bastards. Sadly there are vulnerable kids out there that will always be preyed upon because they don’t know it’s wrong or are scared of what might happen. It’ll never stop because it’s very difficult to prove and it’s easier to just put up with it because they think nobody will believe them.
It’s a crime if she has been trafficked for the purposes of sex .
You’re preaching to the converted but the people who are involved in this have gone the journey and let’s face it it’s more than an isolated incident it’s a group of people who are protected by a very shadowy veil.

Last edited:
I wish that was the case but it’ll continue to happen time and time again. After the incident people are blamed for missing things but you can’t stop people from being horrible bastards. Sadly there are vulnerable kids out there that will always be preyed upon because they don’t know it’s wrong or are scared of what might happen. It’ll never stop because it’s very difficult to prove and it’s easier to just put up with it because they think nobody will believe them.

I would suggest to you that attitude is no longer current, there is no acceptance of this behaviour, and nobody will get away with it because the law will go after anybody, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

We'll see.

Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, Mike Tyson....plenty more

In the US they dont give a fuck who you are, which leaves ol Andy very vulnerable.
I wish I had your confidence but as yet the accusation is that he fucked a girl of sexual maturity in this country. It’s a question of morality rather than a crime. I’d love him to be shown up for the twat he obviously is but he won’t be. He’s protected big style.

I wish I had your confidence but as yet the accusation is that he fucked a girl of sexual maturity in this country. It’s a question of morality rather than a crime. I’d love him to be shown up for the twat he obviously is but he won’t be. He’s protected big style.

No thats not the accusation at all.

I would suggest to you that attitude is no longer current, there is no acceptance of this behaviour, and nobody will get away with it because the law will go after anybody, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

We'll see.
The clamour to have him punished is by a percentage of brits. I’m one of them. The reality is that he hasn’t committed a crime. He has used his position to get himself into a position where he can abuse vulnerable girls. Of the FBI do interview him it’ll be to tie up loose ends in their case and as yet they don’t seem to be seeking any closure because Epstein is dead. Nobody else is being pursued in this in the US where it is a crime so until that happens he’s not even going to have to answer any questions

The clamour to have him punished is by a percentage of brits. I’m one of them. The reality is that he hasn’t committed a crime. He has used his position to get himself into a position where he can abuse vulnerable girls. Of the FBI do interview him it’ll be to tie up loose ends in their case and as yet they don’t seem to be seeking any closure because Epstein is dead. Nobody else is being pursued in this in the US where it is a crime so until that happens he’s not even going to have to answer any questions

Wrong again.

Collusion in systematic sex trafficking of young girls, a hell of a lot of them, over a very long time.
He obviously has used Epstein as a go to man. There would be no need for him to do that when the service was well established. If it is ever proven he had sex with this girl you would then have to prove he was complicit in the knowledge that this girl was some kind of sex slave. The photos we have seen don’t make her look forced which would be argued in court. As I’ve said earlier this would be nigh on impossible to prove. She’s also never said she told him about what was happening. He’s denied he ever met this girl. He’s hedging his bets. There will be no DNA they ever had sex which is absolutely crucial in rape cases let alone a case as complex as this.

Back