Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

Judging from the clips on the news, that interview went well, didn't it ?

William and Harry have now been put back on breeding duty, to put more heirs between this idiot and the throne.

Too busy drinking, snorting and shagging, perhaps...
Exactly how I would behave. but I was brought up on a council estate near peterlee, and didn’t attended a feeder school for Eton

He seems to be able to remember the smallest details from nearly a decade ago, but not the big details from this year! Hmmm.

"When did you last speak with Ghislaine?"
"Summer"..."late spring"..."early spring"..."when did Epstein get arrested?" [July]..."yes, before July!"
"Where were you on 10 March 2001?"
"Pizza Express Woking".

LOL

Must have a memory like a woman

Very selective amazing when me & our lass are having a row she can bring things up from months agan

But forgets items when she gans shopping

Eh? Was it beyond the realms of possibility that he might describe it in stronger terms?? They're brought up to speak a certain way but he's entirely capable of describing the behaviour of an evil paedophile in terms that are stronger than those he'd use to describe someone using the wrong fork at dinner. I mean fuck me.
No it was not beyond the realm of possibility but I was not surprised by his turn of phrase. Neither should the interviewer have been.

Amazing how some on here are dismissing this as a conspiracy when we literally had an avalanche of rich and powerful people exposed for historical child sex abuse in the past decade.

It's absolutely plausible and it's in the public interest to pursue it.

The conspiracy theory was clearly a poster taking the piss. Plenty of obvious comments but the give away being he says CTs are twats, then says he's one.
You are just about wrong about everything constantly :lol:

:lol: ffs

Last edited:
Evidence tends to be collected through a police investigation after an allegation has been made, so it's pretty bold to claim there is no evidence. There is a credible allegation, and circumstantial evidence that requires further investigation.
did a judge in the US not consider the evidence and threw the allegation out with some scathing remarks

Back