Drinking habits that annoy you

Staff
Not knowing the price or what’s on offer
No price list or list of drinks
However this day and age the drinks change that often

Must be a right laugh having a drink with this fucker you’d be right on edge incase you broke one of his 500 criteria for a good night 😳

Thing is, the kind of people that sit at the bar are the same kind who don't move even when folk can't get served. They're not gonna suddenly go"had on, it's getting busy, think I'll go stand over there out the way" No no no. This is My seat and I'm staying put.

If it’s busy people are often forced to sit at the bar.

Not everyone drinks in the specific pub you have in mind when you’re posting on the thread.

I would not sit at the bar if it was busy.

For two reasons

1. I’m not a selfish git making it difficult for others to get served

2. I don’t want a load of scruffs leaning over me in their grubby clothes.

Reet wankers trick like. You’re stopping me getting served because you think the people at work want to hear you slaver on. There’s only ever been one person, ever, that sits at the bar, & that’s Norm.

There's stools at the bar marra. For a reason.
What nonsense. Pub is quiet but you can't prop up the bar as people have done for generations.

Knows ^

Last edited:
Is it busy? How many people? Is anyone standing up? What will you do if you need a piss? Are you talking to the bar staff? Do you not feel daft on your own? What if someone you went to school with comes in and thinks you have nee mates?

I’m about to have a panic attack just thinking about it so will stop in and open a can I reckon.
Packed the hockey was on. No bother at all, all table service.

Back