Drinking at the match

If I thought I could realistically leave my seat when the whistle blows for half time, get downstairs and get served in plenty time to sup up in time to be back in me seat for kick off, I probably would. That's nigh on impossible so I don't bother.

You’re not allowed
You’re not allowed to smoke tabs in the toilets either but that’s the designated smoking area of choice
If I thought I could realistically leave my seat when the whistle blows for half time, get downstairs and get served in plenty time to sup up in time to be back in me seat for kick off, I probably would. That's nigh on impossible so I don't bother.
Usually end up drinking a pint of Guinness in 3-4 minutes to achieve this every week without missing a minute of the match :lol:

No because we’re one of few fortunate clubs to have their ground on the doorstep of the city centre, even more so when the footbridge opens. Local businesses need supported especially in a city centre like ours which isn’t exactly bustling after standard working hours.

The easy way to do this is to reduce attendances

I've heard a rumour it was quite easy to get to the bogs last night for example

Knock a few more thousand off and people like you will have a pint

KLD isn't daft. Turning to shit before season ticket renewal time is one way to increase food and drink sales

Winner

Madness. The more of the football you miss the better.

Down on 30 back to seat about 60

I generally have a quick pint before and at half time in the stadium anyway. Not really been near the food since I was poisoned by a really dodgy pie first game of the season over 20 years ago.

No
Its a stadium with facilities
It's not a bar or somewhere you'd eat
Proper home game ,pub before and after
Night games etc in and out and home

Back