Dr Mike Leadon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys
Sorry I'm out as anyone who calls people Guys is a clear wrong un!
Guys and girls, can we stop the name calling please. I posted that video of Yeadon cos I genuinely thought it was interesting. That's all. Maybe he is a crackpot, maybe he makes some points too? Are the professors such as Dr Sunetra Gunepta (sorry about spelling if wrong) who are calling for an end to lockdown in favour of a more measured approach all crackpots too. Maybe? Maybe not? We are entitled to an opinion though on what is the biggest public health crisis in our lifetime.

"Attack" is a bit melodramatic doncha think

Lately you’ve called me

- A tit

- A manic whackjob

- An aggressive twat

You’ve been awfully colourful in your language of late, which is remarkable given you recently posted
What I object to, is your arrogant, aggressive abusive tone. Either on here or the politics forum. There's no need for it.

and it was you who has mentioned me in every reply you’ve made to this thread

and you also waded into @ouro ‘s thread, completely unprovoked, to post more abuse to me.

I’d love to know what I’ve done to get so under your skin, but you’re obsessed with me pal.

"Attack" is a bit melodramatic doncha think
You could argue that is was a bit melodramatic saying the OP has been hounded off the message board.

Anyhow, the point is, if we want everyone to be a bit nicer to each other, because they don't share our view, then maybe don't have a pop at someone else.

It comes across that you are complaining about a poster being hounded off a forum whilst at the same time attacking another poster. Isn't that a touch hypocritical?
Look guys, I apologise if I offended anyone by sharing this podcast. Whether you believe it or not, I was sent it by my doc brother and me and the wife listened to it. I had no idea about the podcast host and listened to it in good faith. A lot of what the scientist said seemed plausible. Maybe it isn't but hes not the only scientist out there who has expressed concern at the direction we are taking. Can we not just debate this stuff rather than name call and shout people down. I'm not on here to start fights. Ftm
Guys
Sorry I'm out as anyone who calls people Guys is a clear wrong un!
😀😀, you got me there. Totally agree, moment of madness

In the last 24 hours 367 people have died with 28 days of being diagnosed with Covid.
Yet Yeadon is saying over half of the positive tests are false and there is no proof of a 2nd wave.
These fruit loops should be treated like holocaust deniers, the more shite they spout the bigger the danger that susceptible people like the OP are not going to follow safety rules.

Last edited:
Yeah we should definitely listen to a fringe scientist, who isn’t even an epidemiologist but instead is known as a self promoting pharmacologist about covid. Especially one who laughed at the idea of 200 deaths a day barely 3 weeks ago and whose Twitter feed is a bingo card of conspiracy theorising bollocks.

I take it you haven’t listened to it either.

In the last 24 hours 367 people have died with 28 days of being diagnosed with Covid.
Yet Yeadon is saying over half of the positive tests are false and there is no proof of a 2nd wave.
These fruit loops should be treated like holocaust deniers, the more shite they spout the bigger the danger that susceptible people like the OP are not going to follow safety rules.
Well said

Lately you’ve called me

- A tit

- A manic whackjob

- An aggressive twat

You’ve been awfully colourful in your language of late, which is remarkable given you recently posted

and it was you who has mentioned me in every reply you’ve made to this thread

and you also waded into @ouro ‘s thread, completely unprovoked, to post more abuse to me.

I’d love to know what I’ve done to get so under your skin, but you’re obsessed with me pal.
As I said, you're an aggressive keyboard warrior who dishes out abuse and turns everything personal. Attacking people's wives for example is disgusting. As is sending pms suggesting meeting up for a fight

You could argue that is was a bit melodramatic saying the OP has been hounded off the message board.

Anyhow, the point is, if we want everyone to be a bit nicer to each other, because they don't share our view, then maybe don't have a pop at someone else.
See above. The kid has form. Mods won't deal with him seemingly. Am nice to everyone else

I really don't understand how anyone can question whether Covid exists and whether there's a 2nd wave. There's some things you can debate which are crazy ideas like Wyke ever becoming a good footballer but then there's next level like Covid having a 2nd peak and tests being false positives which is just stupid.

nah. Am areet thanks, I can spot a looper a mile off.

You are on the fringes btw. Like a mini wibbler.

If it had anything in the way of conspiracy theories I'd have not even bothered, it gave me a decent bit of information regarding antibodies and T cells amongst other things.
I don't care at all about things like his gripes with Sir Patrick, a mini wibbler, well if that's what I am so be it.

At least I'm a mini wibbler that listened to it all.
I really don't understand how anyone can question whether Covid exists and whether there's a 2nd wave. There's some things you can debate which are crazy ideas like Wyke ever becoming a good footballer but then there's next level like Covid having a 2nd peak and tests being false positives which is just stupid.

Who is it you're on about regarding whether it exists?

Last edited:
As I said, you're an aggressive keyboard warrior who dishes out abuse and turns everything personal. Attacking people's wives for example is disgusting. As is sending pms suggesting meeting up for a fight

I don’t believe I attacked anyone’s wife, I simply stated my belief that the experience of a certain poster’s wife, unduly influences that poster’s political outlook.

It is very hypocritical of you to say

- that I’m a keyboard warrior, when you’ve dished out more abuse to me, than I have to you

- to start threads bemoaning abuse and arguing, despite wading into two separate threads just to attack me and post about me

- to call me out for allegedly offering you out, whilst at the same time bragging that you’d win any such hypothetical fight.

I know why you’re acting out in this way and it would be improper to call you out on it on the public forum but you really are losing control of yourself, looking for arguments, then sympathy, then arguments again.

Disengage yourself from your childish obsession with me, or put the keyboard down.
See above. The kid has form. Mods won't deal with him seemingly. Am nice to everyone else

If you want to discuss how this board is moderated, how about we start with the fact that I could have reported you for any number of the abusive posts you’ve directed to me lately.

Last edited:

Incorrect statement. The date of death registration is not the last 24 hours, most cases will go back days/weeks. See here for details of how this works , the two charts at the top of the page.

Incorrect statement. The date of death registration is not the last 24 hours, most cases will go back days/weeks. See here for details of how this works , the two charts at the top of the page.

Regardless, we have 367 new deaths. The fact that they weren’t in the last 24 hours is largely irrelevant given we have always had this lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back