Downgraded on nearly every player we have sold including our manager

As You Were

Midfield
Batth
Pritchard
Diallo
Stewart

Don’t mind bringing in cover at left back or bringing in a young winger but not 1 player has come in who is as good as any of the above or better. We also have a worse manager now and unbelievably it looks like there will be no striker coming in. I know the window isn’t closed yet but as it stands the last 2 windows have been nothing short of disgraceful. The owner has given up and isn’t interested in promotion. KLD hang your head in shame.

I'd suggest Seelt will be a better player than Batth
Pritchard barring a few games has been mostly average for us, could argue Jobe has already offered more
Diallo was a hugely successful loan deal and nigh on impossible to replace while still in this league
Stewart had been out injured for 12 months when we sold him. REgardless of replacements, for the money we were offered he simply had to be sold

Batth
Pritchard
Diallo
Stewart

Don’t mind bringing in cover at left back or bringing in a young winger but not 1 player has come in who is as good as any of the above or better. We also have a worse manager now and unbelievably it looks like there will be no striker coming in. I know the window isn’t closed yet but as it stands the last 2 windows have been nothing short of disgraceful. The owner has given up and isn’t interested in promotion. KLD hang your head in shame.
Although I normally find you a very depressing negative thinking poster you are indeed spot on with this post

Batth wouldn't get in the team, he doesn't suit the way we play, wouldn't make the runs O'Nien/Ballard do and would block the pathway for Seelt/Triantis.
Pritchard didn't get in the team under two successive managers.
Diallo was a loan.
Stewart wouldn't get in the team as he can't walk.

Beale has a better PPG than Mowbray did in his final 9 games.

Go figure.

Last edited:
Batth can't get a game for Norwich, and statistically we are better defensively this season.
Diallo wasn't our player and was irreplaceable in quality no matter what.
Stewart was crocked and still crocked.
We are still on a better points total at this point than last season
It's frustrating and annoying, but some perspective is also required. We need a more seasoned CF and DCM, but if we don't by the end of today I will be disappointed and my anger will be at KLDs direction of the club. The league is tougher this season than last, but we still have a good chance at finishing 5th or 6th, and would be a wasted opportunity

Batth wouldn't get in the team, he doesn't suit the way we play, wouldn't make the runs O'Nien/Ballard do and would block the pathway for Seelt/Triantis.
Diallo was a loan.

Go figure.
I’d say the OPs point is are we a better side than last season?
I’d say the answer is no.
Surely the objective to the ‘young side’ argument is that you would see improvement year on year.
I don’t think we have this season personally.

Diallo was a loan.

Go figure.
All facts. Whether people like it or not. :lol:

Batth
Pritchard
Diallo
Stewart

Give ower, ive read on here just this morning that Hemir is like a young Gabbiadini and Rusyn is reminiscent of a young Vardy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Batth can't get a game for Norwich, and statistically we are better defensively this season.
Diallo wasn't our player and was irreplaceable in quality no matter what.
Stewart was crocked and still crocked.
We are still on a better points total at this point than last season
It's frustrating and annoying, but some perspective is also required. We need a more seasoned CF and DCM, but if we don't by the end of today I will be disappointed and my anger will be at KLDs direction of the club. The league is tougher this season than last, but we still have a good chance at finishing 5th or 6th, and would be a wasted opportunity
Well said and reasoned

Dajaku>Clarke
Flanagan>Ballard
Winchester>Hume

Since we’ve been promoted isn’t bad but I do agree regarding the last couple of windows. There have been too many punts on young lads from abroad which is fair enough but they need to be supplemented with players who can go straight into the side
Give ower, ive read on here just this morning that Hemir is like a young Gabbiadini and Rusyn is reminiscent of a young Vardy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadly, it’s Ricardo and Reg

Batth
Pritchard
Diallo
Stewart

Absolute rubbish. Seelt is miles better than Batth already. Auchiche will be excellent and Jobe is better than Pritch. Diablo was a £40m Man Utd player - hard to replace! We’ve signed other excellent prospects like Ba. The search for a striker is a tough one, they are like rocking horse shit and everyone wants one. Some fans need to learn patience, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and we’ve consolidated our place in the Championship. Most sensible fans would have taken that when we came back up From the depths and near extinction.

It’s always about progression at the club, and buying up-and-coming talent will help the club thrive in the future.

I don’t understand the mindset of some of our fans. Look at all the shit we went through after Short splurged millions and millions. It’s all about sustainability now and growing the club. It’s not often we will be buying players who are better than the current crop, but it’ll be exciting to watch them progress. It’ll be a change of tact once we achieve promotion I think but I’m still backing the club doing it the way that they are.

Back